For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Eagles
More / less information
- Dallas games this season have surpassed 43 points 12 of 16 times.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 43 points in 11 of 16 games this season.
- Saturday’s total is 13.0 points lower than the two teams’ combined 56 points per game average.
- The combined 41.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 1.3 less than the 43 over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Cowboys games this season is 50.7, 7.7 points higher than Saturday’s over / under 43.
- The over / under 43 points for this game is 3.9 points below the average total of 46.9 points per game in Eagles games this season.
Jeans stats and trends
- Dallas has played 16 games, with 12 wins against the spread.
- This season, the Cowboys are 7-3 against the spread in their 10 games as a 4-point or more favorite.
- Dallas games this year have outperformed seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- This year, the Cowboys are averaging 9.0 more points per game (29.9) than the Eagles allow (20.9).
- Dallas is 10-2 against the differential and 9-3 overall this season when the team has more than 20.9 points.
- The Cowboys are averaging 402.8 yards per game, 83.1 yards more than the 319.7 the Eagles allow per outing.
- In games where Dallas has more than 319.7 yards, the team is 12-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have turned the ball more than 20 times, four more than the Eagles’ findings (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with the Eagles.
Eagle statistics and trends
- Philadelphia has played 16 games, with nine wins against differential.
- The Eagles have been underdog by 4 points or more twice this year and covered the spread once.
- Philadelphia’s games this season have outscored nine of 16 total set points (56.2%).
- The Eagles score 5.3 more points per game (26.1) than the Cowboys allow (20.8).
- Philadelphia is 9-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall in games when scoring more than 20.8 points.
- The Eagles accumulate 362.8 yards per game, just 9.5 more than the 353.3 the Cowboys give up.
- When Philadelphia racks up more than 353.3 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Eagles have 15 awards this season, while the Cowboys have 33 awards.
Home and road information
- Philadelphia is 3-4 overall and 4-3 against the spread, at home.
- The Eagles are undefeated ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 4 or more points at home.
- In seven home games this season, Philadelphia has topped the total five times.
- This season, the Eagles’ home games are averaging 46.9 points, 3.9 more than the over / under in this competition (43).
- On the road, Dallas is 7-1 against the differential and 6-2 overall.
- On the road, as 4-point or more favorites, the Cowboys are 3-0 ATS.
- In eight road games this season, Dallas has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Cowboys’ away games are averaging 50.1 points, 7.1 more than the over / under this outing (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.