The Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) are underdog by 4 points in an NFC East road showdown with the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) on Monday, Sept. 27, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. The over / under is set at 51.5 points for the output.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Eagles
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
More or less information
- Dallas played eight games with more than 51.5 points scored, the total points from their current meeting last season.
- Last year, five of Philadelphia’s 16 matchups exceeded 51.5 total points scored.
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.9 points less per game (45.6) a season ago than the over / under of this 51.5-point showdown.
- The Cowboys and Eagles saw their opponents averaging 4.2 more points combined per game last season than the 51.5 over / under in this game.
- The Cowboys’ total point average in last year’s outings was 48.9, 2.6 points below the total in this game.
- The total average points for the Eagles in 2020 was 5.6 points less than the over / under for this game.
Jeans statistics and trends
- Dallas covered five times in 16 chances against the spread last season.
- The Cowboys didn’t cover the margin when they were favored by 4 points or more last season (once).
- Last season, nine of Dallas’ games topped the point total.
- Last year, the Cowboys averaged just 1.4 fewer points per game (24.7) than the Eagles gave up (26.1).
- Dallas was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall last season when the team scored more than 26.1 points.
- The Cowboys racked up 371.8 yards per game last season, just 8.7 more than the 363.1 the Eagles allowed per outing.
- When Dallas racked up more than 363.1 yards last year, the team was 3-6 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- Last season, the Cowboys turned the ball 26 times, seven more than the Eagles (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and get the latest odds of this match.
Eagle statistics and trends
- Philadelphia compiled a 6-10-0 record against Spread last season.
- The Eagles covered the margin five times last season (5-3 ATS) when they played as underdogs of at least 4 points.
- A total of seven of Philadelphia’s games last year ended.
- The Eagles amassed 20.9 points per game last season, 8.7 less than the Cowboys allowed (29.6).
- The Eagles racked up 51.8 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Cowboys allowed (386.4) per game last year.
- In games that Philadelphia racked up more than 386.4 yards last year, the team was 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Last season, the Eagles turned the ball over 29 times, six more than the Cowboys recovered (23).
Home and road information
- At home last season, Dallas was 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- At home last year, as 4-point or higher favorites, the Cowboys were winless ATS (0-1).
- Dallas was correct in six of eight home games last season.
- The average total in the Cowboys’ home games last season was 50.4 points, 1.1 less than the over / under from this meeting (51.5).
- On the road last season, Philadelphia had just one win against the spread and was 1-7 overall.
- The Eagles were winless ATS (0-2) as losers of 4 points or more on the road.
- Last season, in four of eight road games, Philadelphia topped the total.
- The Eagles’ away games last season averaged 46.5 total points, 5.0 less than the over / under of this meeting (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.