For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. 49ers
Perspectives above or below
- Dallas and its opponents have topped the current total of 50.5 points in nine of 18 games (50%) this season.
- San Francisco’s games have exceeded 50.5 points six of 17 times this season.
- Sunday’s total is 5.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 56.3 points per game.
- The total of this contest is 7.9 points more than the 42.6 that these two squads allow per game this season.
- The average total in Cowboys games this season is 50.5, a value equal to Sunday’s plus/minus.
- The 49ers average total of 46.7 PPG in games this season is 3.8 points less than the over/under for this game.
Cowboy Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Dallas is 13-5-0 this year.
- The Cowboys are 10-4 ATS in their 14 games when favored by 3 points or more so far this season.
- Dallas games this year have topped the point total nine times on 18 chances (50%).
- This year, the Cowboys are scoring 9.7 more points per game (31.2) than the 49ers are allowing (21.5).
- When Dallas has more than 21.5 points, it is 10-3 against spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Cowboys have 97.0 more yards per game (407.0) than the 49ers allow per game (310.0).
- Dallas is 13-2 against the spread and 12-2 overall when the team racks up more than 310.0 yards.
- The Cowboys have 20 gifts this season, while the 49ers have 20 gifts.
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Dallas’ matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has played 17 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- The 49ers have been underdogs by 3 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread twice.
- San Francisco’s games this season have eclipsed the over/under eight times on 17 chances (47.1%).
- The 49ers score 4.0 more points per game (25.1) than the Cowboys give up (21.1).
- San Francisco is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when posting over 21.1 points.
- The 49ers have 375.7 yards per game, 24.7 more than the 351.0 allowed by the Cowboys.
- San Francisco is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall when the team racks up more than 351.0 yards.
- This season the 49ers have 24 turnovers, 10 fewer than the Cowboys (34).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Dallas is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- As 3-point or better favorites at home, the Cowboys are 5-4 ATS.
- This season, Dallas has hit the over in six of nine home games.
- Cowboys home games this season average 51.4 total points, 0.9 more than the over/under for this contest (50.5).
- San Francisco is 6-3 overall, and 5-4 against the spread, on the road.
- The 49ers are 3-3 ATS as underdogs of 3 or more points on the road.
- In nine road games this season, San Francisco has topped the total four times.
- This season, the 49ers are averaging 46.1 points in away games, 4.4 fewer than the over/under for this matchup (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.