For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. 49ers
Perspectives above or below
- Dallas games this season have topped 50.5 points nine of 18 times.
- San Francisco’s games have exceeded 50.5 points six of 17 times this season.
- The two teams combine to add 56.3 points per game, 5.8 more than the total for this contest.
- The combined 42.6 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 7.9 less than the 50.5 total for this competition.
- The average total in Cowboys games this season is 50.5, a value equal to Sunday’s plus/minus.
- The 49ers average total of 46.7 PPG in games this season is 3.8 points less than the over/under for this game.
Cowboy Stats and Trends
- Dallas has played 17 games, with 13 wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have been installed as favorites by a margin of 3 points or more on 14 occasions and are 10-4 ATS in those contests.
- Dallas games this year have gone over the total nine of 18 times (50%).
- The Cowboys are averaging 31.2 points per game, 9.7 more than the 49ers allow per game (21.5).
- Dallas is 10-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall this season when the team records over 21.5 points.
- The Cowboys have 407.0 yards per game, 97.0 more yards than the 49ers’ 310.0 per game.
- When Dallas produces more than 310.0 yards, the team is 13-2 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have turned the ball over 20 times, while the 49ers have forced 20.
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Dallas’ matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- In San Francisco’s 17 games this season, they have nine wins against the spread.
- This year, the 49ers have two ATS wins in three games as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- San Francisco’s games this year have been correct more than eight times in 17 chances (47.1%).
- The 49ers accumulate 25.1 points per game, 4.0 more than the Cowboys allow (21.1).
- San Francisco is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when putting up 21.1-plus points.
- The 49ers are averaging 375.7 yards per game, 24.7 more than the 351.0 allowed by the Cowboys.
- When San Francisco racks up more than 351.0 yards, the team is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- The 49ers have 24 gifts this season, while the Cowboys have 34 gifts.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Dallas is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- As favorites by 3 or more points at home, the Cowboys are 5-4 ATS.
- In six of nine home games this year, Dallas has topped the total.
- This season, the Cowboys’ home games are averaging 51.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under for this outing (50.5).
- This season in road games, San Francisco is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The 49ers are 3-3 ATS as underdogs of 3 or more points on the road.
- This season, in nine road games, San Francisco has hit the over four times.
- The 49ers away games this season are averaging 46.1 total points, 4.4 fewer than the over/under for this matchup (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.