For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Washington
More / less information
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in six of 14 games this season.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 47.5 points in six of 14 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 48.8, is 1.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total for this contest is 1.5 points above the 46 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- This season’s Cowboys games averaged 50.9 points overall, a number 3.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total average of 46.3 points per game in football team games this season is 1.2 points less than the over / under for this game.
Jeans stats and trends
- Against the spread, Dallas is 11-3-0 this year.
- The Cowboys have been favored by 10.5 points or more once this season and they made up the difference.
- Dallas games this year have dwarfed the over / under 42.9% of their chances (six times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Cowboys accumulate 28.6 points per game, 3.5 more than the surrender of the football team per outing (25.1).
- When Dallas records more than 25.1 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Cowboys are averaging 403.3 yards per game, 38.7 yards more than the 364.6 the football team allows per outing.
- Dallas is 9-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall as the team totals more than 364.6 yards.
- This year, the Cowboys have turned the ball 19 times, three more than the football team’s findings (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest margin, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington has five wins against the spread in 14 games this season.
- Washington’s games this year have exceeded the point total six times 14 times (42.9%).
- This year, the football team scores just 0.7 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Cowboys give up (20.9).
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when recording more than 20.9 points.
- The football team accumulates 27.8 fewer yards per game (329.1) than the Cowboys allow (356.9).
- In games where Washington accumulates more than 356.9 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The football team has 21 awards this season, while the Cowboys have 31 awards.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Dallas is 4-2 against differential and 4-2 overall.
- In four of six home games this season, Dallas has outscored.
- The Cowboys’ home games this season are averaging 51.8 total points, 4.3 more than the over / under this outing (47.5).
- On the road, Washington is 3-4 against the differential and 3-4 overall.
- In seven road games this season, Washington has hit more than four times.
- The football team’s away games this season average a total of 45.4 points, 2.1 less than the over / under of this outing (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.