— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is just over a week away (it starts on Tuesday, July 12) and we’re in full shopping mode. We’re hunting down all the best bargains ahead of the massive summer sale and letting you in on tons of early deals to shop right now—including epic markdowns on TV’s and kitchen tools. Plus, we’ve got all the details on how to sign up for Primeand join for a discounttoo.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
The 10 best early Amazon Prime Day 2022 deals to shop right now
- Prime Member Exclusive: Get four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free (Save $35.96)
- Get three months of Audible Premium Plus for free (Save $44.85)
- Prime Member Exclusive: Save up to 40% on eero WiFi Mesh Routers
- Save up to 60% on Nintendo Switch Digital Games
- Prime Member Exclusive: Amazon Halo View Fitness Tracker for $44.99 (Save $35)
- Kindle Paperwhite 8GB 2018 Release for $69.99 (Save $60)
- Ninja OS301 Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Nesting Broil Rack for $129.99 (Save $70)
- eufy by Anker RoboVac G30, Robot Vacuum for $178.99 with on-page coupon (Save $140)
- Prime Member Exclusive: Fire HD 10 tablet Gaming Bundle including Fire HD 10 Tablet and Luna Controller for $189.98 (Save $30)
- LG OLED C1 Series 48-Inch Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV for $796.99 (Save $703)
While many Amazon Prime Day deal details are still under lock and key, all signs point to the 48-hour shopping extravaganza being one of the hottest sales of the summer with steep price cuts on tons of Reviewed-approved products. It really will be Christmas in July with Black Friday-level markdowns at Amazon and several competing retailers as well.
►What stores are open on July 4th? Here are the hours for Walmart, Costco, Target, and more
To help make shopping Amazon Prime Day 2022 a little easier, we’re leading you directly to deals and letting you in on tons of insider tips to help you scoop the best products at the best prices. Make your shopping list now—the deals will be here before you know it.
Amazon Prime Day 2022: Shopping guide
- Walmart early Amazon Prime Day sales: Save big on Sony, Instant Pot and Shark
- Best Buy early Amazon Prime Day sales: Epic deals on Apple, Samsung and LG
- Lowe’s early Prime Day sales: Score deals on appliances, tools and smart devices
- Samsung early Prime Day sales: Discounts on Samsung smartphones, tablets and appliances
- Target early Prime Day sales: Save on KitchenAid, Ninja and Threshold at Target
- Wayfair early Prime Day sales: Save on All-Clad, KitchenAid and more
- Early Prime Day Amazon device deals: Smart speakers, TVs and security cameras
- Early Prime Day tech deals: Shop the best tech deals on sale right now
- Early Prime Day home and furniture deals: Save on Bissell, Sun Joe and iRobot
- Early Prime Day kitchen deals: Huge discounts on GreenPan, Hestan and Misen
- Early Prime DayTV deals: Top TV sales at Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart
- Early Prime Day clothing and fashion deals: Shop stylish sales at Amazon
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 will take place on Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13. We expect to see tons of price drops in the weeks leading up to Prime Day 2022 with several already-live early Amazon Prime Day deals available today (keep scrolling for discounts). If you’re not an Amazon Prime member yet, we even found a few ways for you to sign up for up to 50% off right now.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual two-day shopping event for Amazon Prime members. Each year the sale is met with doorbuster deals on some of our favorite products—think huge savings on headphones, robot vacuums, air fryers and so much more. The exclusive two-day sale is available to both new and existing Prime members. Not an Amazon Prime subscriber yet? Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to sign up.
How long is Amazon Prime Day?
Historically, Amazon Prime Day is a 48-hour shopping event. Although the deals will only be available for two days, the sitewide sale is one of the best opportunities to score must have gadgets and home goods for well under retail value. To help make shopping the sale even easier, we’re saving you time by leading you directly to the best deals—be sure to bookmark this page to be the first to know about new markdowns.
What deals can we expect during Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Whatever it is you’re shopping for, there’s guaranteed to be tons of Amazon deals during Prime Day 2022. The retailer is expected to offer category-wide discounts including price cuts on smart tech, kitchen tools, home products, beauty essentials, fashion staples , fitness gadgets, parenting must-haves and more. If you have a Fire TV, Kindle, Echo speaker or any other amazon device on your wishlist, Prime Day will have plenty of deep discounts available.
Additionally, you can already shop select early Amazon Prime Day 2022 deals, including a 20% markdown on the Apple AirPods Pro and price cuts on select Amazon devices.
New this year: Amazon Prime subscribers who complete certain Prime-related tasks will receive a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day. These activities include:
- Stream a TV show on Prime Video
- Listen to a song on Prime Music
- Borrow a book on Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited
- Make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase
To make sure you earn the credit, you must “activate your Stampcard” on Amazon’s website and complete the tasks before Wednesday, July 13. Meanwhile, for even more Prime Day saving opportunities, you can get a free $20 in Prime Day credits to be used on Tuesday, July 12 or Wednesday, July 13 when you spend $75 on P&G essentials, including paper towels, laundry detergent and more, right now. Plus, you’ll also get a $20 amazon credit when you back up your photos on the Amazon Photos app ahead of Prime Day 2022.
Do you need to have an Amazon Prime membership to shop Prime Day deals?
And it is. Amazon Prime Day is exclusive to prime members, hence the event offering the best deals for those with a Prime subscription. If you’re not a Prime member, you can shop stellar Amazon Prime Day deals by signing up for an amazon prime free trial or a Prime membership today. A standard Amazon Prime membership will run you $14.99 per month, or $139 for a one-year subscription. Meanwhile, students and qualifying government assistance recipients can sign up for Prime for up to 50% off.
What should I buy during Amazon Prime Day 2022?
If you’ve been waiting for deep discounts on TVs, laptops, countertop appliances or robot vacuums, no need to hold off until Black Friday 2022—Amazon’s Prime Day markdowns promise rare discounts on hundreds of best-selling brands. In years past, Amazon Prime Day has boasted impressive savings on big-ticket items, making it the perfect time to invest in new gadgets and home essentials. If you’re looking to elevate your at-home entertainment set up, we suggest shopping deals on top-rated smart TVs. Meanwhile, if you want to cook up restaurant-quality dishes at home look to markdowns on customer-favorite air fryers and pressure cookers.
What stores are offering Amazon Prime Day discounts?
Although Amazon Prime Day is exclusive to Amazon, plenty of other popular retailers typically offer similar sales. Last year, for instance, we saw price drops on select products at Walmart, target, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Home Depot, Wayfair and Best Buy. If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account it may be a good idea to shop alternate retailers that offer price matching services.
Get deals and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the experts at Reviewed.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
George is Digismak’s reported cum editor with 13 years of experience in Journalism