For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Bengals
More / less information
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score more than 43.5 points in four of 13 games this season.
- In 84.6% of Cincinnati’s games this season (11/13), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 43.5.
- Sunday’s over / under is 4.9 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 48.4 points per game.
- These two squads combine to deliver 40 points per game, 3.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Broncos and their opponents have scored an average of 44.1 points per game in 2021, 0.6 more than Sunday’s total.
- The overall average of 46.8 points per game in the Bengals games this season is 3.3 points more than the over / under for this game.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver has seven wins against the spread in 13 games this season.
- The Broncos are 5-2 ATS when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Denver’s games this year have exceeded the limit of three of 13 total set points (23.1%).
- The Broncos are averaging just 1.3 fewer points per game (21.2) than the Bengals give up (22.5).
- Denver is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall this season when the team records more than 22.5 points.
- The Broncos are averaging just 4.8 fewer yards per game (345.0) than the Bengals allow per game (349.8).
- Denver is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when the team has more than 349.8 yards.
- The Broncos have 15 awards this season, while the Bengals have 17 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Denver’s showdown with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 13 games, with six wins against differential.
- The Bengals have a 3-3 record against the spread in their six games as an underdog of 1.5 points or more this year.
- This year’s Cincinnati games have been outscored by six of 13 total set points (46.2%).
- The Bengals accumulate 9.7 more points per game (27.2) than the Broncos surrender (17.5).
- When Cincinnati has more than 17.5 points, it is 6-5 against the differential and 7-4 overall.
- The Bengals accumulate 34.0 more yards per game (358.8) than the Broncos allow per game (324.8).
- In games where Cincinnati accumulates more than 324.8 yards, the team is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times this season, five more turnovers than the Broncos have forced (16).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Denver is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- At home, the Broncos are 3-1 ATS as favorites of 1.5 points or more.
- In seven home games this season, Denver has hit more than twice.
- The Broncos’ home games this season are averaging 44.2 total points, 0.7 more than the over / under in this meeting (43.5).
- Cincinnati is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall on the road.
- The Bengals have two ATS victories (2-1) on the road as losers of 1.5 points or more.
- In six road games this year, Cincinnati has beaten twice.
- The Bengals’ away games this season average a total of 45.6 points, 2.1 more than the over / under in this competition (43.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.