For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Bengals
More / less information
- Denver has combined with its opponents to score more than 43.5 points in four of 13 games this season.
- In 84.6% of Cincinnati’s games this season (11/13), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 43.5.
- The two teams combine to average 48.4 points per game, 4.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- These two squads combine to allow 40 points per game, 3.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Broncos’ games this season boast a total average of 44.1 points, a number 0.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 46.8 points per game in the Bengals games this season is 3.3 points more than the over / under for this game.
Broncos stats and trends
- Against the spread, Denver is 7-6-0 this season.
- The Broncos have been favored by 1.5 points or more seven times this season and are 5-2 ATS in those games.
- Denver’s games this year have outshined the over / under 23.1% of their chances (three times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Broncos scored 21.2 points per game, comparable to the 22.5 per game the Bengals allow.
- When Denver scores more than 22.5 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Broncos accumulate just 4.8 fewer yards per game (345.0) than the Bengals give up per outing (349.8).
- In games where Denver has more than 349.8 yards, the team is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Broncos have 15 awards this season, while the Bengals have 17 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Denver’s showdown with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Cincinnati is 6-7-0 this year.
- The Bengals are 3-3 ATS when underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Cincinnati’s games this season have reached more than six times in 13 chances (46.2%).
- This year the Bengals score 9.7 more points per game (27.2) than the Broncos give up (17.5).
- Cincinnati is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall in games when scoring more than 17.5 points.
- The Bengals accumulate 34.0 more yards per game (358.8) than the Broncos allow per game (324.8).
- Cincinnati is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 324.8 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball five more times (21 total) than the Broncos have forced a turnover (16) this season.
Home and road information
- Denver is 4-3 against the spread, and 4-3 overall, at home this year.
- This season, as favorites of 1.5 points or more at home, the Broncos are 3-1 ATS.
- In seven home games this season, Denver has hit more than twice.
- The average total points in the Broncos’ home games this season is 44.2 points, 0.7 more than the over / under from this meeting (43.5).
- On the road, Cincinnati is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Bengals have two ATS victories (2-1) as losers of 1.5 points or more on the road.
- Cincinnati has exceeded the total twice in six road games this year.
- The Bengals’ average total points in away games this season is 45.6 points, 2.1 more than the over / under this outing (43.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.