The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) are slight, 0.5 points behind the favorites, as they aim to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Denver Broncos (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 in the Heinz Field. An over / under 39.5 is set in the game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Steelers
More or less information
- Denver and its opponents have combined for 39.5 points, their total points from this meeting, just once this season.
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score more than 39.5 points in two games this season.
- Sunday’s total is 1.9 points higher than the combined 37.6 PPP average of the two teams.
- These two teams combine to deliver 35.6 points per game, 3.9 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Broncos games this season is 43.1, 3.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under of 39.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Steelers have averaged a total of 45.5 points, 6.0 more than the total set in this contest.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver is 3-1-0 against Spread this season.
- So far this season, the Broncos have been favorites by 0.5 points or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those meetings.
- Denver’s games this year have yet to exceed the total four times.
- The Broncos accumulate 20.8 points per game, comparable to the 23.3 per game that the Steelers give up.
- Denver is 2-0 against differential and 2-0 overall this season when the team has more than 23.3 points.
- The Broncos are averaging 353.8 yards per game, just four fewer than the 357.8 the Steelers allow per outing.
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team has more than 357.8 yards.
- The Broncos have three turnovers this season, equal to the Steelers’ recoveries.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Denver’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has a win against the spread in four games this year.
- The Steelers have covered the spread once this year when they are underdog by 0.5 points or more (twice).
- Pittsburgh’s games this year haven’t exceeded the total four times.
- The Steelers score 16.8 points per game, 4.5 more than the Broncos allow (12.3).
- When Pittsburgh scores more than 12.3 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Steelers have 34 more yards per game (301.8) than the Broncos give up per game (267.8).
- Pittsburgh is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 267.8 yards.
- The Steelers have five awards this season, while the Broncos have five awards.
Home and road information
- At home, the Steelers are winless ATS (0-2) as losers of 0.5 points or more.
- This season, the Steelers’ home games are averaging 44.3 points, 4.8 more than the over / under this outing (39.5).
- The Broncos are undefeated ATS (2-0) on the road as favorites by 0.5 points or more.
- The Broncos’ away games this season are averaging 43.5 total points, 4.0 more than the over / under this outing (39.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.