For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Florida Atlantic vs. UTEP
Over / Under Insights
- Florida Atlantic has combined with its opponents to score more than 47.5 points in three of seven games this season.
- UTEP games have surpassed 47.5 points twice this season.
- The two teams combine to score 55.5 points per game, eight more than the total in this contest.
- The total from this contest is 7.2 points higher than the 40.3 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Owls and their opponents have scored an average of 52.2 points per game in 2021, 4.7 more than Saturday’s total.
- The total average of 52.8 points per game in Miners games this season is 5.3 points more than the over / under for this game.
Florida Atlantic Statistics and Trends
- Florida Atlantic has played seven games, with four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Owls don’t win against the spread when they enter a game as 12-point or higher favorites.
- This year’s Florida Atlantic games have topped the total two of seven times (28.6%).
- The Owls score 11.3 more points per game (30.6) than the Miners give up (19.3).
- When Florida Atlantic records more than 19.3 points, it is 3-0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Owls are averaging 142.3 more yards per game (440.3) than the Miners allow per outing (298).
- Florida Atlantic is 4-0-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 298 yards.
- This year, the Owls have 11 turnovers, two fewer than the Miners have to carry (13).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Florida Atlantic at SISportsbook.
UTEP statistics and trends
- In UTEP’s seven games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- Miners still have to cover the margin this year when they are disadvantaged by 12 points or more.
- UTEP’s games this season have exceeded the total two out of six times (33.3%).
- This season the Miners score 3.9 more points per game (24.9) than the Owls give up (21).
- UTEP is 3-0 against the differential and 4-0 overall in games when it records more than 21 points.
- Miners accumulate just 15.1 more yards per game (387.7) than owls allow (372.6).
- In games that UTEP produces more than 372.6 yards, the team is 3-0 against differential and 4-0 overall.
- The Miners have turned the ball four more times (15 total) than the Owls have forced a fumble (11) this season.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.