Wednesday, December 8

follows the curfew at 10 pm and the perimeter closure


Toledo

Updated:

Keep

Castilla la Mancha has gone one step further to emerge from the third wave of the coronavirus pandemic. The “accelerated decline” of the data offered by the Minister of Health, Jesus Fernandez Sanz, have led the extraordinary Governing Council held this Saturday morning to decide that almost the entire autonomous community will now go to level 2. Even so, the curfew is maintained at 10 pm, the perimeter closure of the region and the meetings of a maximum of six people.

Specific, 96.3% of the municipalities go to level 2, while the remaining 3.7%, exactly eleven locations, remain at level 3, but no longer reinforced. As reported by the counselor, the latter are El Casar, Sigüenza, Villanueva de la Torre in Guadalajara; Iniesta in Cuenca; and seven in Toledo: Casarrubios del Monte, Fuensalida, Torrijos, Noblejas, La Puebla de Montalbán, Santa Cruz de la Zarza and Valmojado. So some 75,500 residents will still have to abide by this level of restriction.

These data have led the Government of Castilla-La Mancha to adopt new measures, which will come into force for a period of ten days from 00:00 this Sunday. Among the most prominent, the Minister of Health has indicated that catering establishments increase their capacity to 50% indoors and 75% abroad, without bar service and sitting at a table, and the QR application for mobile will continue to work. In the same way, recreational centers and game rooms, as well as supermarkets and large commercial areas, have a capacity of 50%.

Open now, 50%, the bullrings and cultural spaces (museums, cinemas, theaters, exhibition and concert halls), while in sports events the public will also be allowed to attend 30% or a maximum of 300 people if they are in closed spaces and a 50% or up to 500 spectators if it is outdoors. And in the case of hotel establishments and other types of accommodation, a capacity of 75% will be allowed.

The celebrations after events such as weddings, communions, baptisms and others of similar characteristics in hotel and restaurant establishments will have their capacity limited to 100 people in open space and 50 in closed space. If these subsequent celebrations take place in other types of facilities, the maximum number of 6 people may not be exceeded. The rest of the measures included in the regulations in force must be guaranteed.

With regard to religious and social activities, a maximum of 6 people will be allowed at wakes and funeral groups. There will also be restrictions on the number of people in social events such as weddings and baptisms, so the permanence of people in places of worship in closed spaces will be limited by fixing 40% of capacity, while in outdoor spaces it must guarantee the interpersonal safety distance and the rest of the sanitary hygiene regulations on prevention and containment of Covid-19, not exceeding the maximum number of one hundred people.

And finally, one of the most outstanding measures of those announced by the Minister of Health is that Visits to residents in senior centers will once again be possible, provided that these spaces do not have any suspected cases of coronavirus and the two doses of the vaccines have been dispensed. In addition, as Fernández Sanz has indicated, relatives and any visitor from abroad will have to undergo a rapid antigen test to gain access to the residence.

Two one-hour weekly visits will be allowed and the meeting will preferably be outdoors. But, in addition, they will also begin to give 72-hour permits to vaccinated residents who do not have any symptoms. And, in the case of elderly people who are in the final moments of their life, there will be two family members who can fire them.

See them
comments


www.abc.es

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share