The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-1) are heavily favored by 32 points against the FCS Cal Poly Mustangs on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The contest has a total of points set at 58.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Fresno State vs. Cal Poly
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 62.5, is 4.5 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The total for this contest is 25.5 points above the 32.5 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored an average of 62.0 points per game in 2021, 4.0 more than Saturday’s total.
Fresno State Statistics and Trends
- The Bulldogs took a 31-24 loss last time when they faced the Oregon Ducks. The Bulldogs were listed as 20.5-point underdogs and they covered that spread.
- Find the latest odds and place bets on the Bulldogs to cover the spread on SISportsbook.
- The two teams combined to go below total points (61.5).
- This year, the Bulldogs accumulate 17.5 more points per game (34.5) than the Mustangs surrender (17.0).
- Fresno State is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it records more than 17.0 points.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 455.5 yards per game, 30.5 yards more than the 425.0 the Mustangs allow per outing.
- The Bulldogs have turned the ball four more times (4 total) than the Mustangs have forced a turnover (0) this season.
Cal Poly Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will be below the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- This year, the Mustangs score 12.5 more points per game (28.0) than the Bulldogs give up (15.5).
- The Mustangs accumulate 129.5 more yards per game (362.0) than the Bulldogs give up (232.5).
- This season, the Mustangs have zero turnovers, two fewer than the Bulldogs have to take (2).
Fresno State Top Players
- This season, Jake Haener has accumulated 629 passing yards (314.5 yards per game) while completing 50 of 69 passes (72.5% completion percentage), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Ronnie Rivers has rushed for 98 yards on 27 attempts (49.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 85 receiving yards on six receptions (42.5 yards per game) and a touchdown.
- So far this year, Jordan Mims has rushed for 85 yards on 11 carries (42.5 ypg), with a rushing touchdown.
- This season, Jalen Cropper has 10 receptions for 136 receiving yards (68.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Josh Kelly has caught eight receptions for 126 yards (63.0 yards per game).
- Keric Wheatfall is averaging 47.5 yards per game, racking up eight receptions for 95 yards.
Cal Poly Top Players
- Spencer Brasch has thrown for 318 yards while completing 60.5% of his passes (23 of 38), with two touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (318.0 yards per game).
- Shakobe Harper has accumulated a team-high 29 yards rushing (29.0 yards per game) and scored a touchdown.
- Lepi Lataimua has rushed for 10 yards on eight carries (10.0 yards per game) this year. He also has two receptions for 28 yards (28.0 per game).
- This season Michael Briscoe has three receptions and leads the team with 83 yards (83.0 per game).
- Chris Coleman has also contributed four receptions for 76 yards and a touchdown.
- This season Xavier Moore is averaging 61.0 yards per game, with five receptions for 61 yards and a touchdown.
Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Cal Poly Mustangs Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 10:00 pm ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Stadium: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.