Odds makers give the Georgia State Panthers (0-2) the lead on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2021, against the Charlotte 49ers (2-0). The state of Georgia is favored by 4 points. The contest has a total of 63 points.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Georgia State vs. Charlotte
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
State of georgia
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams’ combined average of points per game, 48, is 15.0 points less than Saturday’s over / under.
- These two teams score a total of 70 points per game, 7.0 more than the over / under in this contest.
- Panthers games are averaging 58.5 points this season, 4.5 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- The 63 total in this game is 3.7 points higher than the average total of 59.3 in the 49ers games this season.
Georgia State Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, Georgia State has not won against the spread.
- The Panthers accumulate 5.5 fewer points per game (13.5) than the 49ers give up (19.0).
- The Panthers are averaging 224.0 yards per game, 173.0 yards less than the 397.0 the 49ers allow per game.
- The Panthers have three turnovers this season, equal to the 49ers’ recoveries.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia State at SISportsbook.
Charlotte stats and trends
- Charlotte has two wins against the spread in two games this year.
- The 49ers covered the spread in their only game when they are underdog by 4 points or more.
- The 49ers accumulate 34.5 points per game, 16.5 less than the Panthers surrender (51.0).
- The 49ers accumulate just 5.5 fewer yards per game (476.0) than the Panthers allow per contest (481.5).
- The 49ers have turned the ball over twice this season, one more loss than the Panthers have forced (1).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Georgia State Top Players
- Cornelious Brown has thrown for 129 yards while completing 60% of his passes (12 of 20), with zero touchdowns and one interception this year (129.0 yards per game).
- Destin Coates has rushed to lead the team for 48 yards on 13 carries (48.0 yards per game) while scoring a touchdown.
- Jamyest Williams has 24 yards on six carries (24.0 ypg).
- Jamari Thrash has caught seven passes for an 87-yard team. He averages 87.0 yards per game.
- Roger Carter has contributed 17 yards (on two receptions).
- Tucker Gregg is averaging 10.0 yards per game, racking up a reception for 10 yards.
Charlotte Top Players
- This year, Chris Reynolds has registered 324 passing yards (324.0 yards per game) with 19 of 30 (63.3% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has accumulated 37 rushing yards on 10 carries with a touchdown, averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- Calvin Camp has rushed the team-leading 42 yards on nine attempts (42.0 yards per game).
- Victor Tucker has eight receptions, leading his team with 133 yards (133.0 ypg) this season.
- Grant Dubose has contributed 118 yards (on four receptions) and two touchdowns.
- Ryan Carriere has caught a pass for 23 yards, averaging 23.0 yards per game this year.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.