The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-1) are favored by 19.5 points over the FCS Kennesaw State Owls on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Bobby Dodd Stadium in historic Grant Field. This matchup has over / under 52.5 points.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Georgia Tech vs. Kennesaw State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s over / under is 3.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined 56 points per game average.
- These two teams combine to allow 47 points per game, 5.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have scored an average of 57.0 points per game in 2021, 4.5 more than Saturday’s total.
Georgia Tech Statistics and Trends
- The Yellow Jackets lost 22-21 last time when they faced the Northern Illinois Huskies. The Huskies covered the difference as losers of 17.5 points.
- Find the latest odds and place a bet on the Yellow Jackets against the spread at SISportsbook.
- The two teams combined to go under total points (57).
- This year, the Yellow Jackets score 4.0 fewer points per game (21.0) than the Owls give up (25.0).
- The Yellow Jackets accumulate 429.0 yards per game, 429.0 yards more than the 0.0 the Owls allow per match.
- This year, the Yellow Jackets have turned the ball over once, one more time than the Owls’ conclusions (0).
Kennesaw State Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will be below the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- This season, the Owls score 13.0 more points per game (35.0) than the Yellow Jackets allow (22.0).
- The Owls are averaging 103.0 more yards per game (404.0) than the Yellow Jackets give up (301.0).
- The Owls have zero gifts this season, while the Yellow Jackets have one to go.
Georgia Tech Top Players
- This season, Jordan Yates has accumulated 135 passing yards (135.0 yards per game) while connecting on 12 of 18 passes (66.7% completion percentage), with one touchdown and zero interceptions. He has accumulated 27 rushing yards on nine carries (plus a touchdown), averaging 27.0 yards per game.
- Jahmyr Gibbs has made 20 attempts for a team-leading 99 rushing yards (99.0 yards per game). He also caught three passes for 17 yards.
- So far this year, Jordan Mason has rushed for 96 yards on 15 carries (96.0 ypg).
- This season Malachi Carter has six receptions for a total of 92 receiving yards (92.0 per game).
- Kyric McGowan has also added a catch for 22 yards and a touchdown this year. He puts in 22.0 receiving yards per game.
Kennesaw State Top Players
- So far this year, Kyle Glover has rushed for 80 yards on 16 carries (80.0 ypg).
- Will Haigler has accumulated a reception for 32 yards, the best of his team. He averages 32.0 receiving yards per game.
- Chavis Marshall has also made a reception for 22 yards.
- Iaan Cousin is averaging 10.0 yards per game, racking up a reception for 10 yards.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Kennesaw State Owls Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 12:00 pm ET
- Television channel: RSN
- Location: Atlanta Georgia
- Stadium: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.