Bettors hugely favor the No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0, 0-0 SEC) when they host the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0, 0-0 SEC) on Saturday, September 18, 2021 in a matchup. between SEC enemies at Sanford Stadium. Georgia is favored by 31.5 points. The total has been set at 47 points for this showdown.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Georgia vs. South Carolina
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s total is 19.0 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 66 points per game.
- These two squads combine to yield 13.5 points per game, 33.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in the Bulldogs’ games this season is 47.8, 0.8 points above the 47.8 points above / below Saturday.
- The 47 points above / below this game is 9.5 points below the average total of 56.5 points per game in Gamecocks games this season.
Georgia statistics and trends
- Georgia has two wins against the spread in two games this season.
- The Bulldogs accumulate 24.5 more points per game (33.0) than the Gamecocks allow (8.5).
- Georgia is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when recording more than 8.5 points.
- The Bulldogs accumulate 211.5 more yards per game (397.5) than the Gamecocks allow per match (186.0).
- In games where Georgia accumulates more than 186.0 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Bulldogs have delivered the ball three times this season, one less than the Gamecocks have forced (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia at SISportsbook.
South Carolina Statistics and Trends
- The Gamecocks scored 28.0 more points per game (33.0) than the Bulldogs gave up (5.0).
- South Carolina is 1-0 against the differential and 2-0 overall in games when it scores more than 5.0 points.
- The Gamecocks are averaging 383.0 yards per game, 206.0 yards more than the 177.0 the Bulldogs allow.
- South Carolina is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 177.0 yards.
- The Gamecocks have four turnovers this season, equal to the Bulldogs’ carry-ons.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Georgia Top Players
- JT Daniels has passed for 135 yards completing 73.3% of his throws (22 of 30), with zero touchdowns and one interception (135.0 yards per game).
- Zamir White has accumulated 74 rushing yards (74.0 yards per game), a team-high.
- So far this year, Kendall Milton has rushed for 27 yards on six carries (27.0 ypg).
- This season Brock Bowers has six receptions and leads the team with 43 yards (43.0 per game).
- Jaylen Johnson also has a reception for 21 yards.
South Carolina Top Players
- Zeb Noland has thrown for 121 yards completing 59.1% of his passes (13 of 22), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (121.0 yards per game).
- Zaquandre White has rushed for a team leading 128 yards on 12 attempts (128.0 yards per game) while scoring a touchdown. He also averages 39.0 receiving yards per game, capturing four passes for 39 yards and a touchdown.
- MarShawn Lloyd has 55 yards on 14 carries (55.0 ypg). He also has a catch for 19 yards (19.0 ypg).
- Josh Vann has also contributed 27 yards on two receptions and a touchdown. He has 27.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.