Two division leaders will face off when the Green Bay Packers (3-1), leaders of the NFC North, face the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), leaders of the AFC North, on Sunday, October 10, 2021 in the Paul Brown Stadium. Green Bay is a 3-point favorite in the game. The game has a total points set at 51.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Bengals
More or less information
- Green Bay and its opponents have scored at least 51 points just twice this season.
- Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to score more than 51 points in one game this season.
- Sunday’s over / under average is 4.2 points higher than the combined 46.8 PPG average of the two teams.
- The total for this contest is 7.2 points higher than the 43.8 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in the Packers’ games this season is 48.6, 2.4 points less than Sunday’s total of 51.
- The total of 51 in this game is 6.0 points above the average total of 45.0 in the Bengals games this season.
Packer statistics and trends
- In Green Bay’s four games this year, he has three wins against differential.
- The Packers have covered the spread twice this season when they were favored by 3 points or more (three times).
- Green Bay’s games this year have exceeded the total two out of four chances (50%).
- The Packers accumulate five more points per game (23.8) than the Bengals allow (18.8).
- When Green Bay records more than 18.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Packers accumulate 318 yards per game, just five fewer than the 323 the Bengals give up per outing.
- When Green Bay totals over 323 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Packers have four turnovers this season, equal to the Bengals’ number of recoveries.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Green Bay’s showdown with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread twice this year.
- The Bengals have been underdog by 3 points or more once this season and they made up the difference.
- Cincinnati’s games this season have surpassed one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Bengals accumulate only two points less per game (23) than the Packers give up (25).
- The Bengals accumulate just 14 more yards per game (325.5) than the Packers give up in competition (311.5).
- When Cincinnati racks up more than 311.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over five times, once fewer than the Packers have forced the ball to turn (6).
Home and road information
- At home, as 3-point or more underdogs, the Bengals are winless ATS (0-1).
- The Bengals’ home games this season are averaging 46.8 total points, 4.2 less than the over / under in this meeting (51).
- The Packers are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 3 points or more on the road.
- The total average in the Packers’ away games this season is 49.8 points, 1.2 less than the over / under in this contest (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.