For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Browns
More / less information
- Green Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 45.5 points in seven of 14 games this season.
- In 50% of Cleveland’s games this season (7/14), teams combined to score more than 45.5 over / under on Saturday.
- The two teams combine to score 46.5 points per game, 1.0 more than the total in this contest.
- These two squads combine to yield 43.4 points per game, 2.1 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in Packers games this season is 47.7, 2.2 points above Saturday’s over / under 45.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Browns have averaged a total of 46.1 points, 0.6 more than the total established in this contest.
Packer Statistics and Trends
- In Green Bay’s 14 games this season, he has 11 wins against the spread.
- The Packers are 3-1 ATS in their four games when favored by 8 points or more so far this season.
- Green Bay’s games this year have exceeded the total six of the 14 chances (42.9%).
- This year, the Packers score 3.8 more points per game (25.6) than the Browns give up (21.8).
- When Green Bay records more than 21.8 points, it is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Packers accumulate 38.7 more yards per game (360.4) than the Browns allow per outing (321.7).
- In games where Green Bay accumulates more than 321.7 yards, the team is 9-2 against the margin and 10-1 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball around 10 times this season, eight fewer than the Browns have forced (18).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Green Bay’s showdown with the Browns.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 6-8-0 this season.
- Cleveland’s games this year have outscored seven of 14 total set points (50%).
- This year, the Browns score just 0.7 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Packers give up (21.6).
- When Cleveland records more than 21.6 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Browns are averaging 341.1 yards per game, just 15.3 more than the 325.8 the Packers give up.
- Cleveland is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 325.8 yards.
- The Browns have 14 gifts this season, while the Packers have 22 gifts.
Home and road information
- Green Bay has covered the spread on every occasion, and is 6-0 overall at home this season.
- At home, the Packers are 3-0 ATS as favorites of 8 points or more.
- This year, Green Bay has outscored it in three of six home games.
- The total average points in the Packers’ home games this season is 47.1 points, 1.6 more than the over / under for this contest (45.5).
- Cleveland is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall on the road.
- This year, in four of six road games, Cleveland has outscored.
- The Browns’ away games this season are averaging 48.8 total points, 3.3 more than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.