For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Browns
More / less information
- Green Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 44.5 points in eight of 14 games (57.1%) this season.
- So far this season, 50% of Cleveland’s games (7/14) have had more points combined than Saturday’s total of 44.5.
- Saturday’s total is 2.0 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 46.5 points per game.
- The combined 43.4 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season are 1.1 less than the 44.5 totals for this tournament.
- This season’s Packers games feature an average total of 47.7 points, a number 3.2 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the Browns have averaged a total of 46.1 points, 1.6 more than the total established in this contest.
Packer Statistics and Trends
- Green Bay has played 14 games, with 11 wins against the spread.
- This season, the Packers have a 3-1 spread record in their four games as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- Green Bay games this year have reached more than six times in 14 chances (42.9%).
- The Packers are averaging 25.6 points per game, 3.8 more than the Browns give up per game (21.8).
- When Green Bay scores more than 21.8 points, it is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Packers are averaging 38.7 more yards per game (360.4) than the Browns allow per game (321.7).
- Green Bay is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 321.7 yards.
- The Packers have 10 gifts this season, while the Browns have 18 gifts.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Green Bay’s showdown with the Browns.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 6-8-0 this year.
- Cleveland’s games this season have surpassed seven of 14 total set points (50%).
- The Browns score just 0.7 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Packers allow (21.6).
- Cleveland is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team scores more than 21.6 points.
- The Browns are averaging 341.1 yards per game, just 15.3 more than the 325.8 the Packers allow.
- When Cleveland totals over 325.8 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Browns have turned the ball 14 times, eight times less than the Packers have forced turnovers (22).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Green Bay is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against differential.
- At home, as favorites of 7.5 points or more, the Packers are 3-0 ATS.
- In three of six home games this season, Green Bay has outscored.
- The Packers’ home games this season are averaging 47.1 total points, 2.6 more than the over / under in this competition (44.5).
- On the road, Cleveland is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- In six road games this year, Cleveland has exceeded the total four times.
- This season, the Browns’ away games are averaging 48.8 points, 4.3 more than the over / under in this competition (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.