For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Lions
More / less information
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 44.5 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- Detroit’s games have surpassed 44.5 points in eight of 16 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 44.3 points per game, 0.2 less than the total in this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 48.2 points per game, 3.7 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The total average in Packers games this season is 47.3, 2.8 points above Sunday’s total of 44.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Lions have averaged a total of 45.5 points, 1.0 more than the total established in this contest.
Packer Statistics and Trends
- Green Bay has played 16 games, with 12 wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Packers have been installed as favorites by a margin of 3.5 points or more 10 times and are 7-3 ATS in those meetings.
- Green Bay’s games this year have exceeded by seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- This year, the Packers score just 1.0 fewer points per game (26.3) than the Lions give up (27.3).
- Green Bay is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when recording more than 27.3 points.
- The Packers accumulate 364.8 yards per game, just 15.1 less than the 379.9 that the Lions give up per game.
- When Green Bay produces more than 379.9 yards, the team is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 10 times this season, six fewer than the Lions have forced (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Green Bay’s showdown with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- In Detroit’s 16 games this season, he has 10 wins against differential.
- So far this year, the Lions have been installed as underdogs by a margin of 3.5 points or more 14 times and are 9-5 ATS in those games.
- Detroit’s games this year have exceeded the total six of 16 chances (37.5%).
- The Lions scored 18.0 points per game, comparable to 20.9 for the Packers.
- Detroit is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when recording more than 20.9 points.
- The Lions are averaging 317.5 yards per game, just 5.9 fewer than the 323.4 the Packers allow.
- When Detroit racks up more than 323.4 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- This season the Lions have 23 turnovers, three fewer than the Packers have to carry (26).
Home and road information
- Detroit is 5-2 against the spread and 2-5 overall at home.
- This year, Detroit has exceeded the total in three of seven home games.
- The Lions’ average point total in home games this season is 46.9 points, 2.4 more than the over / under this outing (44.5).
- In away games, Green Bay is 5-3 against the differential and 5-3 overall.
- The Packers have an ATS victory (1-2) as favorites of 3.5 points or more on the road.
- This year, in three of eight road games, Green Bay has surpassed the total.
- This season, the Packers’ away games are averaging 48.1 points, 3.6 more than the over / under in this meeting (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.