For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs Vikings
More or less information
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined for 49 points just twice this year.
- Minnesota has combined with its opponents to score more than 49 points in four of nine games this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 2.8 points higher than the two teams’ combined 46.2 points per game average.
- The total from this contest is 7.6 points higher than the 41.4 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The overall average in Packers games this season is 48.6, 0.4 points down from the 49 over / under on Sunday.
- The average of 50.3 points per game in Vikings games this season is 1.3 points more than the over / under in this game.
Packer statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Green Bay is 9-1-0 this season.
- The Packers are 6-1 ATS in their seven games as a favorite of 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- This year’s Green Bay games have exceeded the limit by just two of the 10 total set points (20%).
- The Packers score just 1.8 fewer points per game (21.6) than the Vikings allow (23.4).
- When Green Bay scores more than 23.4 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Packers are averaging 29.7 fewer yards per game (339.4), than the Vikings give up per game (369.1).
- In games that Green Bay produces more than 369.1 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Packers have nine turnovers, three fewer than the Vikings have to carry (12).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Green Bay’s showdown with the Vikings.
Viking statistics and trends
- Minnesota is 5-4-0 against Spread this season.
- The Vikings are 3-0 ATS when underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Minnesota’s games this year have exceeded four of nine set points total (44.4%).
- This season the Vikings are averaging 6.6 more points per game (24.6) than the Packers give up (18.0).
- Minnesota is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games when recording more than 18.0 points.
- The Vikings accumulate 384.7 yards per game, 74.8 yards more than the 309.9 that the Packers allow.
- In games where Minnesota accumulates more than 309.9 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- This season, the Vikings have six turnovers, 10 fewer than the Packers have to take (16).
Home and road information
- Minnesota has covered the spread once at home, and is 2-2 overall there this year.
- The Vikings are winless ATS (0-2) as losers of 2.5 points or more at home.
- Minnesota hasn’t exceeded the total in four home games this season.
- The Vikings’ home games this season are averaging 51.1 total points, 2.1 more than the over / under from this meeting (49).
- Green Bay is 4-2 overall and 5-1 against differential, in away games.
- The Packers have two ATS victories (2-1) on the road as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- Green Bay has exceeded the total once in six road games this year.
- The Packers’ away games this season are averaging 48.8 total points, 0.2 less than the over / under in this contest (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.