For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs Seahawks
More or less information
- Green Bay and their opponents have combined for 49.5 points, their total points from this meeting, just twice this season.
- Seattle games have surpassed 49.5 points in a single shot this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 44.7, is 4.8 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total from this contest is 8.4 points higher than the 41.1 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Packers and their opponents score an average of 48.5 points per game, 1.0 less than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Seahawks averaged a total of 48.9 points, 0.6 less than the over / under game in this game.
Packer statistics and trends
- Green Bay has played nine games, with eight wins against the spread.
- The Packers have always covered the difference this season when they were favored by 4 points or more four times.
- Green Bay’s games this year have exceeded the total just two of nine chances (22.2%).
- The Packers get just 1.0 more point per game (22.1) than the Seahawks give up (21.1).
- When Green Bay scores more than 21.1 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Packers accumulate 333.4 yards per game, 68.1 yards less than the 401.5 yards the Seahawks give up in a matchup.
- The Packers have eight awards this season, while the Seahawks have eight awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Green Bay’s showdown with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Against the spread, Seattle is 5-4-0 this year.
- This year, the Seahawks have won against the spread in each of their two games as an underdog of 4 points or more.
- This year’s Seattle games have been beaten by just two of nine total set points (22.2%).
- This season the Seahawks score just 2.6 more points per game (22.6) than the Packers give up (20.0).
- Seattle is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team scores more than 20.0 points.
- The Seahawks are averaging just 7.2 fewer yards per game (314.0) than the Packers give up per game (321.2).
- When Seattle accumulates more than 321.2 yards, the team is 1-4 against the margin and 1-3 overall.
- The Seahawks have four gifts this season, while the Packers have 14 gifts.
Home and road information
- Green Bay is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread, at home.
- As 4-point or more favorites at home, the Packers are 3-0 ATS.
- Green Bay has exceeded the total once in three home games this season.
- The Packers’ home games this season average 48.0 total points, 1.5 less than the over / under in this contest (49.5).
- Seattle is 3-1 against differential, and 2-2 overall in road games.
- Seattle has exceeded the total once in four road games this year.
- This season, the Seahawks’ away games are averaging 49.3 points, 0.2 less than the over / under this outing (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.