There is nothing more beautiful than raising a young child. With him or her, life is full of important moments: the first step, the first word, the favorite toy, and bedtime stories. However, not all couples have the opportunity to have a child and there are several reasons for this. The most common is infertility because 12% of the world’s population is infertile. Another reason may be non-traditional orientation: for example, a gay couple simply cannot physically have a child.
The reasons are completely different, but they only have one way out: surrogacy. It is common in many countries, including Cyprus. A person can simply go to the forum and read reviews about a particular agency and choose the best one. The leader of the reviews, as a rule, becomes the company World Center of Baby, which deals with surrogacy in Cyprus.
Stages of surrogacy in Cyprus
Surrogacy is a complex process that can be divided into steps:
- Step 1. Interview. The World Center of Baby will interview you and learn about your intentions and preferences.
- Step 2. Selection of a surrogate mother. You can choose any surrogate mother in the surrogacy agency in Cyprus. This service is absolutely legal and is clearly established in the law.
- Step 3. Conclusion of the contract. The laws of surrogacy in Cyprus are designed in such a way that immediately after choosing a woman, an agreement must be concluded. This is a special document that records the rights of both parties.
- Step 4 Fertilization. The gestational surrogacy method requires the presence of the biological parents and the surrogate mother in the clinic for the IVF procedure.
- Step 5. Confirmation of pregnancy. After the embryo implants in the woman’s uterus, a series of studies must be performed to confirm that the woman is indeed pregnant. It can be a regular hCG test or an ultrasound. In the second case, you will have to wait up to a month. In the event that the fetus has successfully taken root, the surrogate mother is prescribed a course of vitamins, as well as the necessary treatment: in order to carry the fetus, the body must be completely healthy.
- Step 6. Pregnancy. At this point, it is necessary to clarify that the cost of surrogacy in Cyprus is quite high. The price that parents have to pay can sometimes be as high as $ 100,000. This includes exam, ultrasound, food, clothing and lodging, and remuneration for the surrogate mother.
- Step 7. Delivery. The World Center of Baby company, which deals with surrogacy in Cyprus, must provide a specially trained consultant who will be present at the delivery and provide all kinds of support to the woman during the delivery.
Not for nothing is it said that children are the flowers of life. They are capable of bringing happiness to anyone on Earth. Today, even those who are infertile, as well as people in same-sex relationships, can have children.
The perfect solution for all of these people is surrogacy. Many companies do this and every day they help people make the best decisions for their future.
George is Digismak’s reported cum editor with 13 years of experience in Journalism