Wyoming @ Colorado State
Current Records: Wyoming 22-4; Colorado State 21-4
What to Know
The Wyoming Cowboys and the Colorado State Rams will face off in a Mountain West clash at 9 p.m. ET Feb. 23 at Moby Arena. Wyoming will be strutting in after a victory while Colorado State will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The Cowboys were able to grind out a solid win over the Air Force Falcons on Saturday, winning 75-67. Guard Hunter Maldonado and forward Graham Ike were among the main playmakers for Wyoming as the former had 29 points and eight assists along with seven rebounds and the latter dropped a double-double on 27 points and 12 boards.
Meanwhile, Colorado State suffered a grim 72-51 defeat to the UNLV Rebels on Saturday. Forward David Roddy had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 36 minutes with 4-for-14 shooting.
Wyoming is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 4-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
The Cowboys’ victory brought them up to 22-4 while the Rams’ loss pulled them down to 21-4. A pair of stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Wyoming is stumbling into the matchup with the 17th fewest takeaways in college basketball, having accrued only 10.5 on average. To make matters even worse for Wyoming, Colorado State ranks 11th in college basketball when it comes to turnovers per game, with only 9.9 on average. So the cards are definitely stacked in Colorado State’s favor.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Moby Arena — Fort Collins, Colorado
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $100.00
The Rams are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Cowboys, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rams as a 6-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Colorado State have won eight out of their last 14 games against Wyoming.
- Jan 31, 2022 – Wyoming 84 vs. Colorado State 78
- Feb 06, 2021 – Colorado State 68 vs. Wyoming 59
- Feb 04, 2021 – Colorado State 74 vs. Wyoming 72
- Mar 04, 2020 – Wyoming 80 vs. Colorado State 74
- Feb 15, 2020 – Colorado State 77 vs. Wyoming 70
- Jan 04, 2020 – Colorado State 72 vs. Wyoming 61
- Feb 23, 2019 – Colorado State 83 vs. Wyoming 48
- Feb 09, 2019 – Wyoming 74 vs. Colorado State 66
- Jan 31, 2018 – Wyoming 91 vs. Colorado State 86
- Jan 13, 2018 – Colorado State 78 vs. Wyoming 73
- Feb 28, 2017 – Colorado State 78 vs. Wyoming 76
- Feb 14, 2017 – Colorado State 78 vs. Wyoming 73
- Feb 20, 2016 – Wyoming 84 vs. Colorado State 66
- Jan 30, 2016 – Wyoming 83 vs. Colorado State 76
Injury Report for Colorado State
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Wyoming
- Kenny Foster: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
George is Digismak’s reported cum editor with 13 years of experience in Journalism