For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs. Texans
More or less information
- Indianapolis and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 45.5 points in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
- Houston has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.5 points in four of 11 games this season.
- Sunday’s total is 2.3 points higher than the two teams’ combined 43.2 PPI average.
- The total for this contest is 4.6 points lower than the 50.1 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The Colts and their opponents have scored an average of 47.3 points per game in 2020, 1.8 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 45.5 over / under in this game is 0.4 points higher than the average total of 45.1 in Texans games this season.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis has played 12 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Colts have covered the difference twice this season when they were favored by 8.5 points or more (three times).
- Indianapolis has outshined the plus / minus 66.7% of its chances this year (eight times in 12 games with a total of set points).
- This year, the Colts are averaging just 1.8 more points per game (28.3) than the Texans give up (26.5).
- When Indianapolis scores more than 26.5 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Colts are averaging just 11.8 fewer yards per game (366.3), of which the Texans give up per outing (378.1).
- When Indianapolis racks up more than 378.1 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 15 times this season, five fewer than the Texans have forced (20).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Texans.
Texan statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Houston is 5-6-0 this year.
- This year, the Texans have a 3-4 record against the spread in their seven games as an underdog of 8.5 points or more.
- Houston’s games this season have exceeded 36.4% of their chances (four times in 11 games with total set points).
- The Texans are averaging 8.7 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Colts allow (23.6).
- The Texans accumulate 94.0 fewer yards per game (264.8) than the Colts give up per game (358.8).
- In games that Houston accumulates more than 358.8 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This season, the Texans have 18 turnovers, nine fewer than the Colts have to carry (27).
Home and road information
- Houston is 3-2 against the spread, and 1-4 overall, at home this year.
- This year, Houston has exceeded the total in three of five home games.
- This season, the Texans’ home games are averaging 43.8 points, 1.7 less than the over / under in this meeting (45.5).
- Indianapolis is 4-1 against differential, and 3-2 overall in road games.
- This year, in five road games, Indianapolis has exceeded the total four times.
- This season, the Colts’ away games are averaging 45.7 points, 0.2 more than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.