For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs. Texans
More or less information
- Indianapolis and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- So far this season, 36.4% of Houston’s games (11/4) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 46.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 43.2, is 2.8 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 50.1 points per game that these two squads have surrendered to their opponents this season are 4.1 more than the 46 over / under of this contest.
- The total average in the Colts’ games this season is 47.3, 1.3 points above Sunday’s 46 over / under.
- The 46 over / under in this game is 0.9 points higher than the average total of 45.1 in Texans games this season.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis has played 12 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Colts have been favored by 9 points or more three times this season and have covered the difference in two of them.
- This year’s Indianapolis games have exceeded the total eight of the 12 chances (66.7%).
- The Colts are averaging just 1.8 more points per game (28.3) than the Texans give up (26.5).
- Indianapolis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 26.5 points.
- The Colts accumulate just 11.8 fewer yards per game (366.3) than the Texans give up per game (378.1).
- When Indianapolis racks up more than 378.1 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 15 times this season, five fewer than the Texans have forced (20).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Texans.
Texan statistics and trends
- In Houston’s 11 games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- This season, the Texans are 3-3 ATS in their six games as an underdog of 9 or more points.
- Houston’s games this year have been outscored by four of 11 total set points (36.4%).
- This season the Texans scored 8.7 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Colts gave up (23.6).
- The Texans accumulate 94.0 fewer yards per game (264.8) than the Colts give up (358.8).
- When Houston produces more than 358.8 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Texans have 18 awards this season, while the Colts have 27 awards.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Houston is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against differential.
- This season, Houston has exceeded the total in three of five home games.
- This season, the Texans’ home games are averaging 43.8 points, 2.2 less than the over / under this outing (46).
- This year in road games, Indianapolis is 4-1 against differential and 3-2 overall.
- In four of five road games this year, Indianapolis has exceeded the total.
- The Colts’ average total in away games this season is 45.7 points, 0.3 less than the over / under this outing (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.