For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs Jaguars
More / less information
- Indianapolis and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 44 points in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
- So far this season, 50% of Jacksonville’s games (8/16) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 44.
- The two teams combine to average 41.7 points per game, 2.3 less than the total for this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 49.1 points per game, 5.1 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Colts’ games this season have a total average of 47.0 points, a number 3.0 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 44 point total for this game is 1.7 points below the average total of 45.7 points per game in Jaguars games this season.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis has 10 wins against the spread in 16 games this season.
- This year’s Indianapolis games have exceeded 50% of their chances (eight times in 16 games with total set points).
- This year, the Colts are averaging just 0.4 fewer points per game (27.5) than the Jaguars allow (27.9).
- Indianapolis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when it scores more than 27.9 points.
- The Colts accumulate just 6.3 fewer yards per game (354.3) than the Jaguars give up per game (360.6).
- Indianapolis is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.6 yards.
- This year, the Colts have turned the ball over 17 times, 10 more than the Jaguars’ findings (7).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- In Jacksonville’s 16 games this season, he has four wins against the spread.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread once this year when they are underdog by 15.5 points or more (twice).
- Jacksonville’s games this season have exceeded the total five of 16 chances (31.2%).
- The Jaguars accumulate 7.0 fewer points per game (14.2) than the Colts allow (21.2).
- The Jaguars accumulate 40.2 fewer yards per game (304.6) than the Colts allow (344.8).
- In games where Jacksonville produces more than 344.8 yards, the team is 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball around 29 times, four times fewer than the Colts have forced the ball to turn (33).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Jacksonville has two wins against differential and is 2-6 overall.
- This year, in eight home games, Jacksonville has hit more than twice.
- The average total points in the Jaguars’ home games this season is 46.4 points, 2.4 more than the over / under from this meeting (44).
- Indianapolis is 6-1 against differential and 5-2 overall in road games.
- This season, in seven road games, Indianapolis has exceeded the total four times.
- The Colts’ total point average in away games this season is 45.9 points, 1.9 more than the over / under from this meeting (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.