For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs Jaguars
More / less information
- Indianapolis has combined with its opponents to score more than 44 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- Jacksonville games have surpassed 44 points in eight of 16 chances this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 2.3 points higher than the two teams’ combined average of 41.7 points per game.
- These two teams yield a combined 49.1 points per game, 5.1 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Colts’ total game average this season is 47.0, 3.0 points higher than Sunday’s 44 total.
- The overall average of 45.7 points per game in Jaguars games this season is 1.7 points more than the over / under for this game.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis has 10 wins against the spread in 16 games this year.
- This year’s Indianapolis games have exceeded the total eight of 16 chances (50%).
- The Colts scored just 0.4 fewer points per game (27.5) than the Jaguars gave up (27.9).
- Indianapolis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season when the team records more than 27.9 points.
- The Colts are averaging just 6.3 fewer yards per game (354.3), of which the Jaguars give up per outing (360.6).
- When Indianapolis accumulates more than 360.6 yards, the team is 5-1 against the margin and 4-2 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball 10 more times (17 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (7) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville is 4-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have been underdog by 15.5 points or more twice this season and covered the difference once.
- Jacksonville has exceeded total points on 31.2% of his chances this year (five times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Jaguars score 14.2 points per game, 7.0 less than the Colts allow (21.2).
- The Jaguars accumulate 40.2 fewer yards per game (304.6) than the Colts allow (344.8).
- In games that Jacksonville accumulates more than 344.8 yards, the team is 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball around 29 times, four times fewer than the Colts have forced the ball to turn (33).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Jacksonville has two wins against differential and is 2-6 overall.
- In eight home games this season, Jacksonville has hit more than twice.
- The average total points in the Jaguars’ home games this season is 46.4 points, 2.4 more than the over / under from this meeting (44).
- This year on the road, Indianapolis is 6-1 against differential and 5-2 overall.
- This year, in seven road games, Indianapolis has hit more than four times.
- The Colts’ average total points in away games this season is 45.9 points, 1.9 more than the over / under for this contest (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.