For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs Jaguars
More / less information
- Indianapolis games this season have surpassed 44 points 10 of 16 times.
- Jacksonville has combined with its opponents to score more than 44 points in eight of 16 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 41.7, is 2.3 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams yield a combined 49.1 points per game, 5.1 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Colts and their opponents have scored an average of 47.0 points per game in 2021, 3.0 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 45.7 points, 1.7 more than the total established in this contest.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis is 10-6-0 against Spread this season.
- This year’s Indianapolis games have reached more than eight times 16 times (50%).
- The Colts are averaging 27.5 points per game, comparable to 27.9 per game for the Jaguars.
- Indianapolis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when scoring more than 27.9 points.
- The Colts are averaging just 6.3 fewer yards per game (354.3) than the Jaguars allow per game (360.6).
- In games where Indianapolis totals more than 360.6 yards, the team is 5-1 against the side and 4-2 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball 10 more times (17 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (7) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville is 4-12-0 against Spread this season.
- The Jaguars have covered the difference once this season when they’re underdog by 15 points or more (twice).
- Jacksonville has outshined the over / under in 31.2% of their chances this season (five times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Jaguars scored 7.0 fewer points per game (14.2) than the Colts gave up (21.2).
- The Jaguars are averaging 40.2 fewer yards per game (304.6) than the Colts give up (344.8).
- Jacksonville is 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall when the team has more than 344.8 yards.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball around 29 times, four times fewer than the Colts have forced the ball to turn (33).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Jacksonville has two wins against differential and is 2-6 overall.
- Jacksonville has exceeded the total twice in eight home games this season.
- This season, the Jaguars’ home games are averaging 46.4 points, 2.4 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
- This year on the road, Indianapolis is 6-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Indianapolis has surpassed the total in four of seven road games this year.
- This season, the Colts’ away games are averaging 45.9 points, 1.9 more than the over / under in this meeting (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.