For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs. Patriots
More / less information
- Indianapolis and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 points in seven of 13 games this season.
- New England games have surpassed 45.5 points in six of 13 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to score 55.4 points per game, 9.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 37.2 points per game, 8.3 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Colts’ games this season feature an average total of 47.1 points, a number 1.6 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The 45.5 over / under in this game is 0.9 points higher than the average total of 44.6 in Patriots games this season.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis has eight wins against the spread in 13 games this year.
- The Colts are 3-2 ATS when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- This year’s Indianapolis games have exceeded the point total eight times 13 times (61.5%).
- The Colts score 13.1 more points per game (28.5) than the Patriots give up (15.4).
- When Indianapolis has more than 15.4 points, it is 8-5 against the differential and 7-6 overall.
- The Colts accumulate 58.1 more yards per game (368.1) than the Patriots give up per outing (310.0).
- When Indianapolis has more than 310.0 yards, the team is 7-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 16 times this season, 10 fewer than the Patriots have forced (26).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Patriots.
Patriots stats and trends
- Against the spread, New England is 9-4-0 this season.
- The Patriots have been underdog by 2.5 points or more four times this year and are 3-1 ATS in those games.
- New England’s games this season have exceeded the total six of 13 chances (46.2%).
- The Patriots accumulate 26.9 points per game, 5.1 more than the Colts allow (21.8).
- When New England records more than 21.8 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Patriots accumulate just 4.4 more yards per game (346.5) than the Colts give up per outing (342.1).
- When New England totaled more than 342.1 yards, the team is 4-2 against the side and 5-1 overall.
- The Patriots have turned the ball around 16 times, 13 times less than the Colts have forced turnovers (29).
Home and road information
- Indianapolis is 3-4 against the spread, and 3-4 overall, at home this year.
- At home, the Colts have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- This year, in seven home games, Indianapolis has hit more than four times.
- The Colts’ total point average in home games this season is 48.4 points, 2.9 more than the over / under this outing (45.5).
- New England is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall on the road.
- As losers of 2.5 points or more on the road, the Patriots are 3-1 ATS.
- This season, in six road games, New England has been right twice.
- The Patriots’ average total in away games this season is 43.7 points, 1.8 less than the over / under for this contest (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.