For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs. Patriots
More / less information
- Indianapolis has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.5 points in seven of 13 games this season.
- So far this season, 46.2% of New England games (6/13) have had more points combined than Saturday’s total of 45.5.
- Saturday’s total is 9.9 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 55.4 points per game.
- These two teams combine to allow 37.2 points per game, 8.3 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Colts’ games this season is 47.1, 1.6 points higher than Saturday’s total of 45.5.
- The total average of 44.6 points per game in Patriots games this season is 0.9 points less than the over / under for this game.
Foal statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Indianapolis is 8-5-0 this season.
- So far this season, the Colts have been favorites by a margin of 2.5 points or more five times and are 3-2 ATS in those meetings.
- Indianapolis games this year have exceeded total points 61.5% of their chances (eight times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Colts score 28.5 points per game, 13.1 more than the Patriots give up per game (15.4).
- When Indianapolis has more than 15.4 points, it is 8-5 against the differential and 7-6 overall.
- The Colts are averaging 58.1 more yards per game (368.1) than the Patriots give up per game (310.0).
- Indianapolis is 7-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall when the team totals more than 310.0 yards.
- The Colts have 16 awards this season, while the Patriots have 26 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for the Indianapolis showdown with the Patriots.
Patriots stats and trends
- In New England’s 13 games this season, he has nine wins against differential.
- So far this season, the Patriots have been underdog by a margin of 2.5 points or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those meetings.
- This year’s New England games have outscored six of 13 total set points (46.2%).
- The Patriots scored 26.9 points per game, 5.1 more than the Colts surrendered (21.8).
- When New England scores more than 21.8 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Patriots accumulate just 4.4 more yards per game (346.5) than the Colts allow per game (342.1).
- In games where New England produces more than 342.1 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This season, the Patriots have 16 turnovers, 13 less than the Colts have to carry (29).
Home and road information
- Indianapolis is 3-4 overall and 3-4 against the spread, at home.
- The Colts have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 2.5 points or more at home.
- Indianapolis has outscored it in four of seven home games this year.
- The Colts’ home games this season are averaging 48.4 total points, 2.9 more than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
- This year on the road, New England is 5-1 against differential and 6-0 overall.
- The Patriots are 3-1 ATS as losers of 2.5 points or more on the road.
- New England has batted more than twice in six road games this season.
- This season, the Patriots’ away games are averaging 43.7 points, 1.8 less than the over / under in this meeting (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.