For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Jaguars vs. Texans
More / less information
- Jacksonville has combined with its opponents to score more than 39 points in eight of 13 games this season.
- In 46.2% of Houston’s games this season (6/13), teams combined to score more than the 39 over / under on Sunday.
- The two teams combine to average 27.4 points per game, 11.6 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The total for this contest is 14.6 points less than the 53.6 that these two teams combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Jaguars’ overall game average this season is 46.7, 7.7 points above Sunday’s total of 39.
- The over / under 39 points for this game is 5.8 points below the average total of 44.8 points per game in Texans games this season.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville has four wins against the spread in 13 games this season.
- This season, the Jaguars are winless against differential when they enter a game as 3.5-point or higher favorites.
- Jacksonville’s games this year have exceeded the limit by just two of 13 total set points (15.4%).
- The Jaguars accumulate 13.6 fewer points per game (13.8) than the Texans give up (27.4).
- The Jaguars accumulate 81.6 fewer yards per game (303.1) than the Texans give up per outing (384.7).
- When Jacksonville produces more than 384.7 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball four more times (25 total) than the Texans have forced a turnover (21) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Jacksonville’s showdown with the Texans.
Texan statistics and trends
- Houston is 5-8-0 against differential this year.
- This season, the Texans have a 5-7 record against the spread in their 12 games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Houston’s games this season have exceeded total points 38.5% of their chances (five times in 13 games with total set points).
- This year, the Texans scored 12.6 fewer points per game (13.6) than the Jaguars lost (26.2).
- The Texans are averaging 93.0 fewer yards per game (264.2) than the Jaguars give up per game (357.2).
- Houston is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 357.2 yards.
- The Texans have turned the ball over 20 times this season, 14 more turnovers than the Jaguars have forced (6).
Home and road information
- Jacksonville has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-5 overall there, this year.
- In seven home games this season, Jacksonville topped the total once.
- This season, the Jaguars’ home games are averaging 47.4 points, 8.4 more than the over / under in this meeting (39).
- Houston is 1-5 overall, with two wins against the spread, on the road.
- This year, in six road games, Houston topped the total once.
- This season, the Texans’ away games are averaging 46.2 points, 7.2 more than the over / under in this competition (39).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.