For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 54.5-point total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.5 points in six of 19 games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 55.3 points per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 43.5 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 11.0 fewer than the 54.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Chiefs games this season is 51.8, 2.7 points fewer than Sunday’s total of 54.5.
- The 46.2 PPG average total in Bengals games this season is 8.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has 10 wins against the spread in 19 games this season.
- This season, the Chiefs have an against the spread record of 4-2 in their six games as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- Kansas City’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 63.2% of its opportunities (12 times in 19 games with a set point total).
- The Chiefs average 28.2 points per game, 6.1 more than the Bengals allow per outing (22.1).
- Kansas City is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall this season when the team puts up more than 22.1 points.
- The Chiefs collect 46.0 more yards per game (396.8) than the Bengals allow per outing (350.8).
- Kansas City is 7-7 against the spread and 10-4 overall when the team picks up more than 350.8 yards.
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times, four more than the Bengals’ takeaways (21).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City’s matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati is 12-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have hit the over on eight of 19 set point totals (42.1%).
- The Bengals put up 5.7 more points per game (27.1) than the Chiefs allow (21.4).
- Cincinnati is 8-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall in games when it scores more than 21.4 points.
- The Bengals collect just 7.4 fewer yards per game (361.5) than the Chiefs give up per contest (368.9).
- Cincinnati is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team churns out over 368.9 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times, eight fewer times than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (29).
Home and road insights
- Kansas City is 7-2 overall, and 6-5 against the spread, at home.
- At home, the Chiefs are 3-1 ATS as 7.5-point favorites or more.
- Kansas City has gone over the total in six of nine home games this year.
- The average total in Chiefs home games this season is 51.0 points, 3.5 fewer than this outing’s over/under (54.5).
- In away games, Cincinnati is 5-3 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
- The Bengals are winless ATS (0-1) on the road as 7.5-point underdogs or more.
- This season, in eight road games, Cincinnati has gone over the total twice.
- This season, Bengals away games average 44.7 points, 9.8 fewer than this outing’s over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.