For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bengals
More / less information
- Kansas City’s games this season have surpassed 51 points eight of 15 times.
- In 46.7% of Cincinnati’s games this season (7/15), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 51.
- Sunday’s over / under average is 4.4 points lower than the two teams’ combined 55.4 points per game average.
- These two teams combine to allow 42 points per game, 9.0 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in the Chiefs’ games this season is 52.5, 1.5 points higher than Sunday’s total of 51.
- In 2021, games involving the Bengals have averaged a total of 46.3 points, 4.7 less than the over / under game in this game.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has played 15 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- This season, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS in their 10 games as a favorite of 4.5 points or more.
- Kansas City has outshined the plus / minus 53.3% of their chances this year (eight times in 15 games with a total of set points).
- The Chiefs score 28.1 points per game, 6.5 more than the Bengals give up per game (21.6).
- Kansas City is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when it scores more than 21.6 points.
- The Chiefs are averaging 51.2 more yards per game (396.1) than the Bengals give up per game (344.9).
- When Kansas City accumulates more than 344.9 yards, the team is 7-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times, six more than the Bengals’ findings (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Cincinnati is 8-7-0 this season.
- The Bengals covered the margin in their only game when they were underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of 15 chances (46.7%).
- The Bengals accumulate 27.3 points per game, 6.9 more than the Chiefs give up (20.4).
- When Cincinnati scores more than 20.4 points, it is 7-5 against the margin and 8-4 overall.
- The Bengals are averaging 365.9 yards per game, just 3.7 more than the 362.2 the Chiefs give up.
- Cincinnati is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 362.2 yards.
- The Bengals have 21 awards this season, while the Chiefs have 28 awards.
Home and road information
- Cincinnati is 3-5 against differential and 4-4 overall at home this year.
- The Bengals have an ATS victory (1-1) as underdogs of 4.5 points or more at home.
- This year, in eight home games, Cincinnati has hit more than five times.
- The Bengals’ average total in home games this season is 47.2 points, 3.8 less than the over / under from this meeting (51).
- In road games, Kansas City is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against differential.
- Along the way, the Chiefs have two ATS victories (2-1) as favorites of 4.5 points or more.
- In four of six road games this year, Kansas City has exceeded the total.
- The Chiefs’ away games this season are averaging 54.3 total points, 3.3 more than the over / under this outing (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.