For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bengals
More / less information
- Kansas City has combined with its opponents to score more than 51 points in eight of 15 games this season.
- In 46.7% of Cincinnati’s games this season (7/15), teams combined to score more than the 51 over / under on Sunday.
- The two teams combine to average 55.4 points per game, 4.4 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The over / under from this contest is 9.0 points higher than the 42 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored an average of 52.5 points per game in 2021, 1.5 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 51 total in this game is 4.7 points above the average total of 46.3 in the Bengals games this season.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has eight wins against the spread in 15 games this season.
- The Chiefs have been favored by 4 points or more 11 times this season and are 5-6 ATS in those contests.
- Kansas City’s games this year have exceeded the total eight of 15 chances (53.3%).
- This year, the Chiefs score 6.5 more points per game (28.1) than the Bengals give up (21.6).
- Kansas City is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when scoring more than 21.6 points.
- The Chiefs accumulate 396.1 yards per game, 51.2 yards more than the 344.9 that the Bengals give up on the outing.
- When Kansas City accumulates more than 344.9 yards, the team is 7-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times, six more than the Bengals’ findings (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with the Bengals.
Also Read What channel is Formula 1 on today? TV schedule, start time of the 2021 United States Grand Prix
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 15 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- The Bengals covered the spread in their only game when they are underdog by 4 points or more.
- Cincinnati games this season have exceeded total points 46.7% of their chances (seven times in 15 games with total set points).
- The Bengals accumulate 6.9 more points per game (27.3) than the Chiefs concede (20.4).
- Cincinnati is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when the team scores more than 20.4 points.
- The Bengals accumulate 365.9 yards per game, just 3.7 more than the 362.2 the Chiefs give up.
- In games that Cincinnati accumulates more than 362.2 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Bengals have 21 awards this season, while the Chiefs have 28 awards.
Home and road information
- Cincinnati is 4-4 overall and 3-5 against the spread, at home.
- At home, the Bengals have two ATS victories (2-1) as underdogs of 4 points or more.
- Cincinnati has exceeded the total in five of eight home games this year.
- The Bengals’ home games this season are averaging 47.2 total points, 3.8 fewer than the over / under in this competition (51).
- This year, in road games, Kansas City is 4-2 against differential and 4-2 overall.
- On the road, the Chiefs have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 4 points or more.
- Kansas City has exceeded the total in four of six road games this year.
- The Chiefs’ away games this season are averaging 54.3 total points, 3.3 more than the over / under in this meeting (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.