For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs Cowboys
More or less information
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in four of 10 games this season.
- Dallas games have surpassed 55.5 points in five of nine chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 57.8, is 2.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to yield 45.8 points per game, 9.7 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Chiefs and their opponents score an average of 53.8 points per game, 1.7 less than Sunday’s total.
- The 55.5 over / under in this game is 3.5 points above the 52.0 overall average for the Cowboys games this season.
Boss statistics and trends
- Kansas City has played 10 games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Chiefs have been favored by 2.5 points or more 10 times this season and are 3-7 ATS in those meetings.
- Kansas City games this year have exceeded the total five out of 10 chances (50%).
- This year, the Chiefs scored 4.5 more points per game (26.2) than the Cowboys allow (21.7).
- Kansas City is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when scoring more than 21.7 points.
- The Chiefs are averaging 50.5 more yards per game (404.5) than the Cowboys give up per game (354.0).
- When Kansas City totals over 354.0 yards, the team is 3-5 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball three more times (20 total) than the Cowboys have forced a turnover (17) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom margin, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with the Cowboys.
Jeans statistics and trends
- Dallas has eight wins against the spread in nine games this season.
- The Cowboys have always covered the difference this year when they trailed 2.5 points or more three times.
- Dallas games this year have exceeded the point total five times on nine occasions (55.6%).
- The Cowboys scored 7.5 more points per game (31.6) than the Chiefs allow (24.1).
- When Dallas records more than 24.1 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Cowboys accumulate 60.7 more yards per game (433.9) than the Chiefs give up per game (373.2).
- In games where Dallas totals more than 373.2 yards, the team is 8-0 against the side and 7-1 overall.
- The Cowboys have 12 turnovers this season, equal to the Chiefs’ recoveries.
Home and road information
- Kansas City hasn’t covered the spread at home, and is 3-2 overall there this season.
- The Chiefs are winless ATS (0-5) as favorites of 2.5 points or more at home.
- This season, in five home games, Kansas City has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Chiefs’ home games are averaging 53.2 points, 2.3 less than the over / under this outing (55.5).
- Dallas is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against differential, on the road.
- On the road, the Cowboys are undefeated ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more.
- This year, in four road games, Dallas has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Cowboys’ away games are averaging 51.9 points, 3.6 less than the over / under in this meeting (55.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.