For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Raiders
More or less information
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in six of 11 games this season.
- Las Vegas has combined with its opponents to score more than 51.5 points in four of eight games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 49.1 points per game, 2.4 less than the total in this contest.
- These two squads combine to deliver 48.8 points per game, 2.7 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Chiefs’ games this season have a total average of 53.8 points, a number 2.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 51.5 total in this game is 3.9 points higher than the average total of 47.6 in the Raiders games this season.
Boss statistics and trends
- Kansas City has two wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- This season, the Chiefs have just two ATS wins in 11 games as a 2.5-point or higher favorite.
- Kansas City games this year have exceeded point total four times 11 times (36.4%).
- This year, the Chiefs scored just 1.0 more points per game (24.6) than the Raiders gave up (23.6).
- Kansas City is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when scoring more than 23.6 points.
- The Chiefs accumulate 392.1 yards per game, 51.7 yards more than the 340.4 the Raiders give per game.
- In games where Kansas City accumulates more than 340.4 yards, the team is 2-7 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball nine more times (19 total) than the Raiders have forced a turnover (10) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has four wins against the spread in eight games this season.
- This season, the Raiders have a 3-1 record against the spread in their four games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Las Vegas games this season have been outscored by four of eight total set points (50%).
- The Raiders are averaging 24.5 points per game, comparable to the 25.2 for the Chiefs.
- Las Vegas is 4-1 against the differential and 5-0 overall when the team has more than 25.2 points.
- The Raiders are averaging just 13.1 more yards per game (394.5) than the Chiefs give up (381.4).
- Las Vegas is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 381.4 yards.
- The Raiders have eight gifts this season, while the Chiefs have 10 gifts.
Home and road information
- Las Vegas has two wins against the spread, and is 3-1 overall at home this year.
- At home, as losers of 2.5 points or more, the Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2).
- This season, Las Vegas has outscored them in three of four home games.
- The Raiders’ home games this season are averaging 47.5 total points, 4.0 less than the over / under in this competition (51.5).
- Kansas City is 2-2 overall, with two wins against differential, on the road.
- Along the way, the Chiefs have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- This season, in four road games, Kansas City has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Chiefs’ away games are averaging 54.6 points, 3.1 more than the over / under in this meeting (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.