For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Chargers
More / less information
- Kansas City’s games this season have surpassed 51.5 points seven of 13 times.
- In 38.5% of Los Angeles’ games this season (5/13), teams combined to score more than 51.5 over / under on Thursday.
- Thursday’s over / under is 2.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined 54 points per game average.
- These two teams combine to allow 46.4 points per game, 5.1 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Chiefs’ games this season is 53.0, 1.5 points above Thursday’s total of 51.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Chargers averaged a total of 49.7 points, 1.8 less than the game over / under this game.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Against the spread, Kansas City is 6-7-0 this year.
- The Chiefs are 4-6 ATS when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Kansas City has outshined over / under 46.2% of their chances this year (six times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Chiefs scored just 1.2 more points per game (27.0) than the Chargers gave up (25.8).
- Kansas City is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season when the team records more than 25.8 points.
- The Chiefs accumulate 389.6 yards per game, 41.6 yards more than the 348.0 that the Chargers out.
- In games where Kansas City totals more than 348.0 yards, the team is 5-5 against the margin and 7-3 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball five more times (23 total) than the Chargers have forced a turnover (18) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with the Chargers.
Charger statistics and trends
- Los Angeles has played 13 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Chargers covered the margin in their only game when they weren’t favorites by 3.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have exceeded the total six of 13 chances (46.2%).
- The Chargers are averaging 6.4 more points per game (27.0) than the Chiefs allow (20.6).
- When Los Angeles records more than 20.6 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Chargers accumulate 385.2 yards per game, 23.5 yards more than the 361.7 that the Chiefs allow.
- In games where Los Angeles accumulates more than 361.7 yards, the team is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Chargers have turned the ball more than 15 times, eight times less than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (23).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Los Angeles is 4-3 overall and 3-4 against differential.
- At home, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Chargers have two ATS victories (2-3).
- This season, in seven home games, Los Angeles has hit more than four times.
- This season, the Chargers’ home games are averaging 49.9 points, 1.6 less than the over / under in this meeting (51.5).
- Kansas City is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against differential in away games.
- Along the way, the Chiefs have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 3.5 points or more.
- Kansas City has exceeded the total in three of five road games this season.
- This season, the Chiefs’ away games are averaging 54.4 points, 2.9 more than the over / under this outing (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.