For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Steelers
More / less information
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to score more than 45 points in eight of 14 games this season.
- Pittsburgh’s games have surpassed 45 points in five of 14 chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 48.3, is 3.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 45 points these two teams have combined to allow on average this season equals the over / under in this contest.
- The Chiefs’ games this season boast an average total of 53.0 points, a number 8.0 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 43.6 points per game in Steelers games this season is 1.4 points less than the over / under for this game.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has seven wins against the spread in 14 games this year.
- This season, the Chiefs have two ATS victories in three games as a favorite of 8.5 points or more.
- Kansas City’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of 14 chances (50%).
- The Chiefs scored 3.6 more points per game (27.5) than the Steelers allow (23.9).
- Kansas City is 5-3 against differential and 6-2 overall this season when the team has more than 23.9 points.
- The Chiefs accumulate 29.7 more yards per game (397.2) than the Steelers give up per game (367.5).
- When Kansas City totals over 367.5 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times this season, eight more turnovers than the Steelers have forced (17).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with the Steelers.
Also Read What channel is Chiefs vs. Raiders today? Schedule, time for 'Sunday Night Football' in week 10
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has played 14 games, with six wins against the spread.
- Pittsburgh’s games this season have eclipsed over / under 42.9% of their chances (six times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Steelers scored 20.8 points per game, comparable to the 21.1 allowed by the Chiefs.
- Pittsburgh is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when scoring more than 21.1 points.
- The Steelers are averaging 317.5 yards per game, 48.9 yards less than the 366.4 the Chiefs allow.
- Pittsburgh is 2-2 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall when the team has more than 366.4 yards.
- This year, the Steelers have 15 turnovers, 10 less than the Chiefs have to carry (25).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Kansas City is 6-2 overall and 3-5 against differential.
- The Chiefs have two ATS victories (2-1) as favorites of 8.5 points or more at home.
- This season, Kansas City has made the change in three of eight home games.
- The Chiefs’ home games this season are averaging 52.1 total points, 7.1 more than the over / under this outing (45).
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread, on the road.
- Pittsburgh has exceeded the total in three of six road games this season.
- This season, the Steelers’ away games are averaging 45.4 points, 0.4 more than the over / under in this meeting (45).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.