The Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) are favorites by 6.5 points heading into their confrontation on Sunday, October 17, 2021, against the Washington Football Team (2-3). The total is 55.5 points for this match.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Washington
More or less information
- Kansas City’s games this season have surpassed 55.5 points five out of six times.
- Washington’s games have surpassed 55.5 points in three of five chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 55.4, is 0.1 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 8.1 points less than the 63.6 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The overall average for the Chiefs games this season is 54.4, 1.1 points down from Sunday’s 55.5 over / under.
- The overall average of 44.7 points per game in football team games this season is 10.8 points less than the over / under for this game.
Boss statistics and trends
- So far this season, Kansas City has a win against Spread.
- The Chiefs have covered the difference once this season when they were favored by 6.5 points or more (twice).
- Kansas City’s games this year have topped the total four of six times (66.7%).
- The Chiefs accumulate just 0.2 points less per game (30.8) than the soccer team allows (31).
- Kansas City is 1-2 against differential and 2-1 overall this season as the team scores more than 31 points.
- The Chiefs collect just 10.4 more yards per game (418.2), than the football team gives up per outing (407.8).
- Kansas City is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 407.8 yards.
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball 11 times, seven more than the football team’s findings (4).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Kansas City’s showdown with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, Washington has a victory against the spread.
- The soccer team has yet to cover the difference this year when it is underdogs by 6.5 points or more.
- Washington’s games this season have exceeded four of five set points total (80%).
- This season, the soccer team scores eight fewer points per game (24.6) than the Chiefs concede (32.6).
- The football team accumulates 348.2 yards per game, 89.2 yards less than the 437.4 that the Chiefs allow.
- This season, the football team has turned the ball seven times, three more than the Chiefs’ findings (4).
Home and road information
- Washington has not won against the spread, and 1-2 overall, at home this season.
- Washington has exceeded the total twice in three home games this season.
- This season, the soccer team’s home games average 43.5 points, 12.0 less than the over / under of this outing (55.5).
- The Chiefs are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites by 6.5 points or more on the road.
- The Chiefs’ total away game average this season is 53.5 points, 2.0 less than the over / under this outing (55.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.