The Kansas State Wildcats (1-0) host the FCS Southern Illinois Salukis on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium. The Wildcats are favored by 17 points in the game. An over / under 55.5 points are established for the game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the State of Kansas vs. Southern Illinois
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
State of Kansas
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s over / under is 15.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 71 points per game.
- These two teams combine to allow 28 points per game, 27.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Wildcats games this season is 53, 2.5 points down from Saturday over / under 55.5.
Kansas State Statistics and Trends
- The Wildcats won 24-7 the last time when they faced the Stanford Cardinal. The Wildcats covered the difference as 2.5-point favorites.
- Find the latest odds and place a bet on the Wildcats against the spread at SISportsbook.
- The teams combined to hit the minors 53 points over / under.
- The Wildcats are averaging three more points per game (24) than the Salukis allow (21).
- The Wildcats accumulate 101 more yards per game (344) than the Salukis give up per game (243).
- This year, the Wildcats have flipped the ball once, one more time than the Salukis’ conclusions (0).
Southern Illinois Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will exceed the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Salukis scored 47 points per game, 40 more than the Wildcats surrender (7).
- The Salukis accumulate 320 more yards per game (553) than the Wildcats allow per outing (233).
- The Salukis have zero gifts this season, while the Wildcats have two gifts.
Kansas State Top Players
- Skylar Thompson leads his team with 144 passing yards (144 per game) and has a 64.3% completion percentage (9 of 14), throwing zero touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 33 rushing yards on 10 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 33 yards per game.
- Deuce Vaughn has 13 carries for a total of 124 rushing yards (124 per game) and a touchdown.
- This season Malik Knowles has rushed for 35 yards on two carries (35 ypg).
- Phillip Brooks has three catches and sets the pace for his team with 81 receiving yards (81 ypg).
- Daniel Imatorbhebhe has tacked 38 yards on two receptions. This year he has 38 receiving yards per game.
Southern Illinois Top Players
- This season, Nic Baker has accumulated 460 passing yards (460 yards per game) completing 25 of 34 passes (73.5% completion percentage), with four touchdowns and one interception.
- Justin Strong has rushed for a leading 61-yard team on 11 attempts (61 yards per game) while scoring a touchdown.
- Javon Williams Jr. has 29 yards on 11 carries (29 ypg), with a touchdown on the ground. He also has a catch for 19 yards (19 ypg).
- Avante Cox has caught five passes for the best 187-yard team with a touchdown. He averages 187 yards per game.
- Landon Lenoir has also had four receptions for 79 yards and a touchdown.
- This season, Izaiah Hartrup is averaging 72 yards per game, with six receptions for 72 yards and a touchdown.
Kansas State Wildcats vs Southern Illinois Salukis Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 7:00 pm ET
- Television channel: ESPN +
- Location: Manhattan, kansas
- Stadium: Bill Snyder Family Soccer Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.