For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Raiders vs. Giants
More or less information
- Las Vegas and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 47.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- In 57.1% of New York’s games this season (4/7), teams combined to score more than 47.5 over / under on Sunday.
- The two teams’ combined average of points per game, 45.6, is 1.9 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total for this contest is 1.9 points down from the 49.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The average total in Raiders games this season is 47.6, 0.1 points above Sunday’s 47.5 over / under.
- The 47.5 total in this game is 2.2 points above the average total of 45.3 in the Giants games this season.
Raiders stats and trends
- In all seven Las Vegas games this year, he has four wins against spread.
- The Raiders have been favored by 3 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- This year’s Las Vegas games have surpassed the total of four of seven set points (57.1%).
- The Raiders average the same number of points per game that the Giants allow (25.7).
- Las Vegas is 4-1 against differential and 5-0 overall in games when recording more than 25.7 points.
- The Raiders accumulate 24.6 more yards per game (393.3) than the Giants allow per outing (368.7).
- In games where Las Vegas racks up more than 368.7 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Raiders have five awards this season, while the Giants have nine awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Las Vegas’ showdown with the Giants.
Statistics and trends of the giants
- New York has played seven games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Giants have been underdog by 3 points or more five times this season and are 3-2 ATS in those contests.
- This year’s New York games have exceeded the total three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- This year, the Giants score 3.8 fewer points per game (19.9) than the Raiders give up (23.7).
- When New York has more than 23.7 points, it is 3-0 against the differential and 2-1 overall.
- The Giants are averaging 352.3 yards per game, just 1.7 fewer than the 354.0 the Raiders give up.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team totals more than 354.0 yards.
- This season, the Giants have turned the ball around nine times, while the Raiders have forced 9 turnovers.
Home and road information
- At home this season, New York has a win against differential and is 1-3 overall.
- In four home games this year, New York has not exceeded the total.
- This season, the Giants’ home games are averaging 45.1 points, 2.4 less than the over / under in this contest (47.5).
- Las Vegas is 2-1 overall, with two wins against the differential, on the road.
- In three road games this year, Las Vegas topped the total once.
- The total average points in the Raiders’ away games this season is 47.8 points, 0.3 more than the over / under for this contest (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.