For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Raiders vs. Washington
More / less information
- Las Vegas and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 49.5 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in four of 11 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 44.3, is 5.2 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 2.9 points lower than the 52.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The Raiders and their opponents score an average of 48.6 points per game, 0.9 less than Sunday’s total.
- The overall average of 46.5 points per game in football team games this season is 3.0 points less than the over / under for this game.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas is 6-6-0 against differential this year.
- This season, the Raiders have just one win against the spread in four games as a 2.5-point or higher favorite.
- Las Vegas games this year have exceeded total points 50% of their chances (six times in 12 games with total set points).
- The Raiders are averaging just 2.1 fewer points per game (23.5) than the soccer team concedes (25.6).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 against the differential and 6-0 overall this season when the team has more than 25.6 points.
- The Raiders accumulate 26.3 more yards per game (385.6) than the football team allows per game (359.3).
- When Las Vegas has more than 359.3 yards, the team is 6-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have 12 turnovers this season, equal to the number of losses for the football team.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest margin, money line and total for the Las Vegas showdown with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- In Washington’s 11 games this season, he has four wins against differential.
- So far this season, the soccer team has been the underdog by a margin of 2.5 points or more eight times and is 3-5 ATS in those games.
- Washington’s games this season have exceeded the total five of the 11 chances (45.5%).
- The soccer team accumulates 20.8 points per game, 6.0 less than what the Raiders allow (26.8).
- When Washington records more than 26.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The football team averages 349.9 yards per game, just 10.6 less than the 360.5 the Raiders give up.
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.5 yards.
- The soccer team has turned the ball around 16 times this season, four more turnovers than the Raiders have forced (12).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Las Vegas has two wins against differential and is 3-3 overall.
- At home, the Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2) as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- In six home games this season, Las Vegas has topped the total four times.
- The total average in the Raiders’ home games this season is 49.0 points, 0.5 less than the over / under for this meeting (49.5).
- Washington is 2-3 overall, with two wins against differential, on the road.
- This year, in five road games, Washington has exceeded the total three times.
- The soccer team’s away games this season average a total of 46.0 points, 3.5 less than the over / under in this competition (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.