For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Raiders vs. Washington
More / less information
- Las Vegas and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 49 points in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
- In 36.4% of Washington’s games this season (11/4), teams combined to score more than 49 over / under on Sunday.
- Sunday’s over / under average is 4.7 points higher than the two teams’ combined 44.3 PPG average.
- The over / under from this contest is 3.4 points down from the 52.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- Raiders games are averaging 48.6 points overall this season, 0.4 less than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the soccer team have averaged a total of 46.5 points, 2.5 less than the over / under game in this game.
Raiders stats and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas is 6-6-0 this season.
- This season, the Raiders have just one ATS win in four games as a 1.5-point or higher favorite.
- Las Vegas has outshined the plus / minus in 50% of its chances this year (six times in 12 games with a total of set points).
- The Raiders are averaging just 2.1 fewer points per game (23.5) than the soccer team concedes (25.6).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 against differential and 6-0 overall this season as the team scores more than 25.6 points.
- The Raiders accumulate 26.3 more yards per game (385.6) than the football team gives up per outing (359.3).
- When Las Vegas has more than 359.3 yards, the team is 6-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- This year, the Raiders have spun the ball 12 times, while the soccer team has forced 12.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest margin, money line and total for the Las Vegas showdown with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- In Washington’s 11 games this year, he has four wins against differential.
- The soccer team has been underdog by 1.5 points or more eight times this year and is 3-5 ATS in those meetings.
- Washington’s games this season have been outscored by five of 11 total set points (45.5%).
- This season, the soccer team scored 6.0 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Raiders gave up (26.8).
- When Washington records more than 26.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The soccer team accumulates just 10.6 fewer yards per game (349.9) than the Raiders allow per game (360.5).
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.5 yards.
- The soccer team has turned the ball four more times (16 total) than the Raiders have forced a turnover (12) this season.
Home and road information
- Las Vegas has two wins against differential, and is 3-3 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as favorites of 1.5 points or more, the Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2).
- This season, in six home games, Las Vegas has exceeded the total four times.
- The Raiders’ home games this season are averaging 49.0 total points, which equates to over / under from this contest.
- Washington is 2-3 overall, with two wins against Spread, on the road.
- Away from home, the ATS soccer team is undefeated (1-0) as losers of 1.5 points or more.
- Washington has exceeded the total in three of five road games this year.
- This season, the soccer team’s away games average 46.0 points, 3.0 less than the over / under in this contest (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.