For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Raiders vs. Washington
More / less information
- Las Vegas has combined with its opponents to score more than 49 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- In 36.4% of Washington’s games this season (11/4), teams combined to score more than 49 over / under on Sunday.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 44.3, is 4.7 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 3.4 points down from the 52.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The average total in Raiders games this season is 48.6, 0.4 points less than Sunday’s total of 49.
- The total of 49 in this game is 2.5 points above the average total of 46.5 in the football team games this season.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has played 11 games, with six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Raiders have just one ATS win in four games as a 1.5-point or higher favorite.
- This year’s Las Vegas games have outshined the plus / minus 50% of their chances (six times in 12 games with a total of set points).
- This year, the Raiders score just 2.1 fewer points per game (23.5) than the football team allows (25.6).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 against differential and 6-0 overall this season as the team scores more than 25.6 points.
- The Raiders accumulate 385.6 yards per game, 26.3 yards more than the 359.3 that the football team allows per game.
- Las Vegas is 6-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team exceeds 359.3 yards.
- The Raiders have 12 gifts this season, while the football team has 12 gifts.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest margin, money line and total for the Las Vegas showdown with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington has played 11 games, with four wins against differential.
- The soccer team has been underdog by 1.5 points or more eight times this year and is 3-5 ATS in those meetings.
- Washington’s games this season have reached more than five times in 11 chances (45.5%).
- The soccer team accumulates 20.8 points per game, 6.0 less than what the Raiders allow (26.8).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team scores more than 26.8 points.
- The soccer team accumulates just 10.6 fewer yards per game (349.9) than the Raiders allow (360.5).
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.5 yards.
- This season, the soccer team has turned the ball 16 times, four more than the Raiders’ findings (12).
Home and road information
- Las Vegas has two wins against differential, and is 3-3 overall at home this year.
- At home, as favorites of 1.5 points or more, the Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2).
- Las Vegas has topped the total in four of six home games this season.
- The overall average in the Raiders’ home games this season is 49.0 points, the same as the over / under this outing.
- Washington has two wins against differential and is 2-3 overall on the road.
- Away from home, the ATS soccer team is undefeated (1-0) as losers of 1.5 points or more.
- This year, in three of five road games, Washington has beaten.
- This season, the soccer team’s away games are averaging 46.0 points, 3.0 less than the over / under from this outing (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.