The Liberty Flames (2-0) are the 27-point favorites on Saturday, September 18, 2021 against the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-1). The game over / under is set at 52.5.
This article does not include statistics or information on Old Dominion as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Liberty vs. Old dominion
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s total is 10.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 63 points per game.
- These two teams combine to allow 34.5 points per game, 18.0 less than the over / under in this contest.
- This season’s Flames games boast an average total of 62.5 points, a number 10.0 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The 52.5 points over / under this game is 7.0 points below the average total of 59.5 points per game in the Monarchs games this season.
Liberty statistics and trends
- The Flames accumulate 10.0 more points per game (34.5) than the Monarchs allow (24.5).
- The Flames accumulate 441.0 yards per game, 171.5 yards more than the 269.5 the Monarchs allow in competition.
- In games where Liberty produces more than 269.5 yards, the team is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Flames have zero turnovers, one less than the Monarchs have to take (1).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Liberty at SISportsbook.
Old Dominion statistics and trends
- Old Dominion has a win against the spread in two games this year.
- This year, the Monarchs are winless against the spread when they enter a game as an underdog of 27 points or more.
- The Monarchs accumulate 18.5 more points per game (28.5) than the Flames give up (10.0).
- The Monarchs are averaging 422.0 yards per game, 171.5 yards more than the 250.5 the Flames give up.
- In games where Old Dominion accumulates more than 250.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Monarchs have delivered the ball once more (2 total) than the Flames have forced a turnover (1) this season.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Liberty Top Players
- Malik Willis has thrown for 217 yards completing 65.2% of his passes (15 of 23), with one touchdown and zero interceptions this year (217.0 yards per game). He has also carried the ball five times for 55 yards and a touchdown, averaging 55.0 yards per game.
- Joshua Mack has produced a team-best 66 rushing yards (66.0 per game) and a touchdown.
- Demario Douglas has had seven passes for 84 yards, a team-high, while scoring a touchdown. He averages 84.0 yards per game.
- DJ Stubbs has contributed three receptions for 68 yards.
- This season, Jaivian Lofton has caught three passes for 51 yards and a touchdown, averaging 51.0 receiving yards per game.
Old Dominion Top Players
- This year, Hayden Wolff has registered 88 passing yards (88.0 yards per game) while going 11 of 17 (64.7% completion percentage) and throwing a touchdown and zero interceptions.
- Elijah Davis has made 12 attempts for a team-leading 69 rushing yards (69.0 yards per game).
- Blake Watson has 55 yards on 15 carries (55.0 ypg).
- Stone Smartt has three receptions and sets the pace for his team with 26 receiving yards (26.0 ypg).
- Jordan Bly has also contributed three receptions for 25 yards this year. Average 25.0 receiving yards per game.
- Zack Kuntz has 19 receiving yards on three receptions, averaging 19.0 yards per game.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.