For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Raiders
More / less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have surpassed the current total of 49.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in seven of 16 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 48.8, is 0.7 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total from this contest is 2.4 points lower than the 51.9 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Chargers and their opponents score an average of 49.4 points per game, 0.1 less than Sunday’s total.
- The overall average of 47.5 points per game in Raiders games this season is 2.0 points less than the over / under for this game.
Charger statistics and trends
- In Los Angeles’ 16 games this season, he has eight wins against differential.
- The Chargers have been favored by 3 points or more nine times this season and are 3-6 ATS in those games.
- Los Angeles games this year have hit more than nine times in 16 chances (56.2%).
- The Chargers accumulate just 2.2 more points per game (27.6) than the Raiders allow (25.4).
- When Los Angeles has more than 25.4 points, it is 7-3 against the differential and 8-2 overall.
- The Chargers accumulate 56.3 more yards per game (387.1) than the Raiders allow per game (330.8).
- When Los Angeles racks up more than 330.8 yards, the team is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- This year, the Chargers have turned the ball over 20 times, seven more than the Raiders’ findings (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Los Angeles’ showdown with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- In the 16 Las Vegas games this season, he has seven wins against the spread.
- The Raiders are 5-3 ATS when underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Las Vegas games this year have exceeded total points 43.8% of their chances (seven times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Raiders scored 21.2 points per game, 5.3 fewer than the Chargers gave up (26.5).
- Las Vegas is 4-1 against the differential and 5-0 overall in games when recording more than 26.5 points.
- The Raiders accumulate 364.9 yards per game, just 3.9 more than the 361 the Chargers give up.
- When Las Vegas accumulates more than 361 yards, the team is 5-2 against the margin and 6-1 overall.
- This season, the Raiders have turned the ball 24 times, three more than the Chargers’ findings (21).
Home and road information
- Las Vegas is 4-4 overall and 3-5 against the spread at home.
- At home, the Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2) as underdogs of 3 or more points.
- In four of eight home games this season, Las Vegas has exceeded the total.
- The Raiders’ home games this season are averaging 47.9 total points, 1.6 less than the over / under this outing (49.5).
- Los Angeles is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread, on the road.
- The Chargers are winless (0-2) ATS as 3-point or more favorites on the road.
- This season, in three of seven road games, Los Angeles has surpassed the total.
- The Chargers’ total away game average this season is 49.0 points, 0.5 less than the over / under for this contest (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.