For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Raiders
More / less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have surpassed the current total of 49 points in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
- Las Vegas games have surpassed 49 points in seven of 16 chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 48.8, is 0.2 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams yield a combined 51.9 points per game, 2.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Chargers and their opponents have scored an average of 49.4 points per game in 2021, 0.4 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Raiders averaged a total of 47.5 points, 1.5 less than the game over / under this game.
Charger statistics and trends
- Los Angeles is 8-8-0 against differential this year.
- The Chargers are 3-6 ATS in their nine games when favored by 3 points or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles games this year have exceeded the total nine of 16 chances (56.2%).
- This year, the Chargers scored just 2.2 more points per game (27.6) than the Raiders gave up (25.4).
- Los Angeles is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when recording more than 25.4 points.
- The Chargers accumulate 387.1 yards per game, 56.3 yards more than the 330.8 the Raiders allow per outing.
- When Los Angeles racks up more than 330.8 yards, the team is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- This year, the Chargers have turned the ball over 20 times, seven more than the Raiders’ findings (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Los Angeles’ showdown with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has played 16 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- This season, the Raiders are 5-3 ATS in their eight games as a 3-point or more underdog.
- Las Vegas games this season have exceeded the total seven of 16 chances (43.8%).
- The Raiders accumulate 5.3 fewer points per game (21.2) than the Chargers surrender (26.5).
- When Las Vegas scores more than 26.5 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Raiders accumulate just 3.9 more yards per game (364.9) than the Chargers allow per contest (361.0).
- In games where Las Vegas totals more than 361.0 yards, the team is 5-2 against differential and 6-1 overall.
- This year, the Raiders have turned the ball 24 times, three more than the Chargers’ findings (21).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Las Vegas is 4-4 overall and 3-5 against differential.
- The Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2) as underdogs of 3 or more points at home.
- This year, Las Vegas has exceeded the total in four of eight home games.
- The total average of the Raiders’ home games this season is 47.9 points, 1.1 less than the over / under in this contest (49).
- Los Angeles is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread, on the road.
- The Chargers are ATS (0-2) winless on the road as 3-point or more favorites.
- In seven road games this season, Los Angeles has topped the total three times.
- The Chargers’ away games this season are averaging 49.0 total points, the same as the over / under in this contest.
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.