For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Magazine odds against Vikings
More or less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined for 52 points (over / under from this matchup) just twice this season.
- So far this season, 37.5% of Minnesota’s games (3/8) have had more points combined than Sunday’s 52 over / under.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 49.2, is 2.8 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to yield 49 points per game, 3.0 less than the over / under in this contest.
- Chargers games are averaging 50.6 points this season, 1.4 less than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Vikings have averaged a total of 49.9 points, 2.1 less than the game over / under this game.
Charger statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 5-3-0 this season.
- The Chargers have covered the difference twice this season when they were favored by 2.5 points or more (four times).
- Los Angeles games this year have exceeded the total three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- The Chargers accumulate 24.9 points per game, comparable to the 23.9 per game that the Vikings allow.
- Los Angeles is 4-1 against differential and 4-1 overall this season when the team has more than 23.9 points.
- The Chargers accumulate just 1.3 more yards per game (384.9) than the Vikings give up per outing (383.6).
- When Los Angeles totals over 383.6 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Chargers have eight awards this season, while the Vikings have 11 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Vikings.
Viking statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 4-4-0 this season.
- The Vikings have trailed 2.5 points or more twice this season and have covered the difference every time.
- Minnesota games this year have reached more than four times eight times (50%).
- The Vikings accumulate just 0.8 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Chargers allow (25.1).
- Minnesota is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when recording more than 25.1 points.
- The Vikings are averaging 385.1 yards per game, 26.5 yards more than the 358.6 the Chargers give up.
- Minnesota is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team totals more than 358.6 yards.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over five times, five fewer times than the Chargers have forced the ball to turn (10).
Home and road information
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-2 overall there, this season.
- At home, the Chargers have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- This season, in four home games, Los Angeles has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Chargers’ home games are averaging 51.1 points, 0.9 less than the over / under this outing (52).
- Minnesota is 3-1 against the spread, and 1-3 overall on the road.
- On the road, the Vikings are winless ATS (0-1) as losers of 2.5 points or more.
- This season, in four road games, Minnesota has exceeded the total each time.
- The Vikings’ away games this season average a total of 48.6 points, 3.4 less than the over / under in this meeting (52).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.