For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Eagles
More or less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined to score more than 50 points in three of seven games this season.
- So far this season, 62.5% of Philadelphia’s games (5/8) have had more points combined than Sunday’s 50 Over / Under.
- The two teams combine to average 50 points per game, an amount equal to the total in this contest.
- The total for this contest is 0.8 points higher than the 49.2 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Chargers and their opponents have scored an average of 50.7 points per game in 2020, 0.7 more than Sunday’s total.
- The overall average of 49.8 points per game in Eagles games this season is 0.2 points less than the over / under for this game.
Charger statistics and trends
- Los Angeles has played seven games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Chargers have covered the difference twice this season when they were favored by 2 points or more (four times).
- Los Angeles’ games this year have topped the total two of seven chances (28.6%).
- The Chargers accumulate 24.6 points per game, comparable to 23.9 per exit from the Eagles’ surrender.
- When Los Angeles records more than 23.9 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Chargers accumulate 33.5 more yards per game (376.3) than the Eagles allow per game (342.8).
- When Los Angeles totals over 342.8 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Chargers have eight awards this season, while the Eagles have eight awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Eagles.
Eagle statistics and trends
- Philadelphia has four wins against the spread in eight games this season.
- The Eagles are 3-4 ATS when they aren’t favorites by 2 points or more this year.
- Philadelphia has exceeded total points on 50% of its chances this year (four times in eight games with total set points).
- The Eagles are averaging 25.4 points per game, comparable to the 25.3 for the Chargers.
- Philadelphia is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team scores more than 25.3 points.
- The Eagles accumulate just 14.6 fewer yards per game (348.0) than the Chargers allow per outing (362.6).
- In games where Philadelphia racks up more than 362.6 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Eagles have seven awards this season, while the Chargers have 10 awards.
Home and road information
- Philadelphia has a win against differential, and is 0-3 overall, at home this season.
- Philadelphia has beaten once in three home games this year.
- The Eagles’ average total points in home games this season is 51.7 points, 1.7 more than the over / under for this contest (50).
- Los Angeles is 2-1 overall, with two wins against differential, in road games.
- This season, in three road games, Los Angeles has not beaten once.
- The Chargers’ away games this season are averaging 50.2 total points, 0.2 more than the over / under in this meeting (50).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.