For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Steelers
More or less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined to score more than 47 points in five of nine games this season.
- Pittsburgh games have surpassed 47 points in just one shot this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 3.0 points higher than the two teams’ combined 44 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 45.9 points per game, 1.1 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Chargers’ games this season is 50.9, 3.9 points above Sunday’s total of 47.
- The 47 total in this game is 3.9 points higher than the average total of 43.1 in the Steelers games this season.
Charger statistics and trends
- Los Angeles has five wins against the spread in nine games this season.
- Los Angeles has exceeded total points 33.3% of their chances this year (three times in nine games with total set points).
- This year, the Chargers are averaging 3.7 more points per game (24.3) than the Steelers allow (20.6).
- Los Angeles is 4-1 against the differential and 4-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.6 points.
- The Chargers are averaging 21.3 more yards per game (370.2) than the Steelers allow per game (348.9).
- In games where Los Angeles produces more than 348.9 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Chargers have turned the ball around nine times this season, one more loss than the Steelers have forced (8).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Pittsburgh is 3-6-0 this season.
- This season, the Steelers have two ATS wins in three games as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- Pittsburgh’s games this season have exceeded the total three of nine chances (33.3%).
- The Steelers score 19.7 points per game, 5.6 less than the surrendering Chargers (25.3).
- Pittsburgh is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall as the team scores more than 25.3 points.
- The Steelers accumulate 331.1 yards per game, 30.0 yards less than the 361.1 the Chargers allow.
- In games where Pittsburgh racks up more than 361.1 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-0-1 overall.
- This season, the Steelers have turned the ball over 11 times, while the Chargers have forced 11 turnovers.
Home and road information
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-3 overall there, this season.
- This season, in five home games, Los Angeles has exceeded the total twice.
- The Chargers’ home games this season are averaging 51.6 total points, 4.6 more than the over / under in this meeting (47).
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 overall, with two wins against Spread, on the road.
- In three road games this season, Pittsburgh has not exceeded the total.
- The Steelers’ average total in away games this season is 45.5 points, 1.5 less than the over / under this outing (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.